Spooky Halloween, Due October 13, 2019

YEAH!! Halloween Season has begun! Of course you must sign me up :jiggy: Such wonderfully spooky art already posted!!

But don't get me started on that silly petition to change Halloween from the 31st to the last weekend in October -- Sacrilege!!

I am glad you noticed that stupid, sacrilegious, inane, ridiculous, (silly) petition.
No one else knows what I am talking about......:shocked ::wideeyed: :no:

Welcome.
I signed you up.

Michaels is already getting in their Halloween stamping supplies and embellishments:twitcy:
(Just in case you'all NEED more.) :jiggy:

Last edited:
Oh Don't tempt me !! Every time I say I don't need one more stamp..well you know how that goes ;)

I am waiting for my fall catalogs to come in . Always something fun to use for Spooky Halloween.

Oh Don't tempt me !! Every time I say I don't need one more stamp..well you know how that goes ;)

I am waiting for my fall catalogs to come in . Always something fun to use for Spooky Halloween.

You always get your Fall catalogs before I get my Fall catalogs.
Not fair!
But I still love ya!

I got a couple of Halloween decor catalogs a week ago :jiggy: Grandin Road and another that G.R. sold our address to (one of the few times I'm not unhappy to have our address sold). I was in Michaels 2 weeks ago looking at the Halloween stuff, but I resisted. We bought a lot of stuff last year since, for 12 years in Sequim, we were in a retirement area where no one decorated for Halloween or even much for Christmas so we didn't have a lot. We did a little, but down here it goes crazy for both holidays. Grandin Road got a few hundred $$ from us and Alan went nuts getting ghosts put up in the attic windows and skeletons crawling up the house (he wore a plague dr. costume to hand out candy). I designed it all, of course, but couldn't do much due to my neck at that time. We also put a cemetery on our front lawn. My dream of a crime scene cemetery I decided was perhaps a little gruesome for all the kids in the neighborhood... and then I discovered a house down the street had made a FABULOUS crime scene cemetery! Those folks sold their house a couple of months ago so I may be able to do one this year without looking like I'm just copying them. I have real "Do Not Cross. Crime Scene" tape that I got from a CSI person in Las Vegas (we went to a Road Scholar Real CSI Vegas seminar -- fascinating!!), but I see that Dollar Store now sells the same thing instead of just "Caution" tape!

I have not received my catalogs yet, so now I need to complain that both you and Spotted Crow get your catalogs before I do.:(

The East and West coasts must get the first mailings, and here in fly over land (Minnesota, or the Midwest) I have to wait for the Dog Sled to start Transcontinental service......:twitcy:

Would LOVE to see your crime scene cemeteries.
Please, take pictures.

First cards have been received.
Thank you, Laffqueen, for your SPOOKTACTULAR ATC.
LOVE them all.
LOVE that they all Mooove.
They are even more FANGTASTIC than in your scan.
Thanks so much for including a hostie card.
I have no idea how I will pick only one, but I can enjoy them all until I decide.
Thanks for being to F-A-S-T, and for posting your cards for inspiration.

No catalogs yet.. I always renew my request this time of year in hopes of getting Fall/Halloween images.

Luckily I cut a bunch of stuff out last year to get me started. But I cant wait for a new Grand in Road. Love all their Halloween goodies.

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
I just received my first Halloween catalog.
I am already cutting out, and sorting images.

Hubby tells me we do NOT need to purchase a "shredder".
According to him, by the time I get my images cut out, the catalog is already shredded!!!!!:twitcy::eek:

Welcome beltaine66! I will let the host answer your question fully but typically you simply say you want to join, create your ATCs, send a private message to the host asking for their mailing address, and send them off (so that they are received by the deadline, of course!). That's it! Each host might have special rules so read those in the first thread carefully. :) Again, welcome to ATCsforall!

Halloween Happiness

Chefs Special- image transfer with matt medium, watercolors, cut out pumpkin

Being Watched- decorative paper, magazine images, glitter pen, washi tape

Dolly- background by VickiZ, printed doll heads, metallic paint pen, mod-podge dimensional

I still have one more to make..I have 6 sitting on my desk but they are not spooky enough ;)

and I still haven't received my catalogs !!

Last edited:
SPOOKTACTULAR cards, SpottedCrow!!!!!

Welcome beltaine66.
I signed you up to participate in this swap.
I also sent you my address so you know where to send your cards when completed
As you progress in your ATC Journey, if you have any questions at all, please ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom