Spooky Halloween, Due October 13, 2019

We had our first snowfall of the season at 11:15 this morning.
I made some spooky haunted houses with snow on their roofs, and mummy's dragging through the snow.

The snow mostly melted, but we got another 1/4 inch at 2:00 this afternoon.

They are talking about frost over-night, so I need to get blankets around my flowers and garden plants.
The thing is, they are talking about 70 degrees next week, so all I have to do is get past tonight, and my plants can go on growing and maturing for another couple of weeks.

Fortunately, I LOVE Minnesota, truly!

Snow already ? You must love it there to brave the winters that you get.

Though it has been so very hot this summer, I am actually looking forward to colder days .:)

I LOVE Minnesota.
Picture postcard winters, with snow slinging to tree branches, fences, and rooftops.
Cold enough for several months to kill off the really nasty and poisonous snakes and bugs.
(When we lived in Arkansas, I had to watch for Scorpions whenever I grabbed a chunk of wood off the wood pile, and I had a copperhead chase me once when I was swimming. I hated that.)

24 degrees this morning, and the FROST is DEFINITELY "on the pumpkin".
Chance of SNOW accumulation by Sunday! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Some COLD returns are in the mail.

Spooktacular cards received today from :mrrubyjean, bluevioletz, Suzi, Laffqueen, Deb2015 & Jenurebel!

itrader for our fabulous host and You rocks are on the way. Thanks for another Spooky Swap!

Still a lot of people who have not yet confirmed receipt of returns, so I am leaving this thread open a while longer.

Back
Top Bottom