Skulls and Skeletons Swap, Open Media ~ Date Due: October 11, 2019

I'd like to sign up too, posted today.
I'll take my chances!

catladybj, you already signed up on 8/06, and I was wondering when your ATCs would arrive.

If you posted today, it is not likely that your cards will arrive by swap deadline.
And since there is never any mail delivery on Sunday, and since Monday is a National Holiday (Columbus Day) there is also no mail delivery on Monday.
Chances are I will not receive your envelope until the middle of next week, but I will watch for its arrival.
Thanks for signing up (again)

SPOOKTACTULAR SKULLS received from TinaLD and Valerie416.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

SUPER, DUPER, SPECTACULAR, Skulls received from Deb2015.
Thanks so much for getting your cards in on time, and thanks also for including a hostie!

I received my skulls n skeletons! Thanks to Vicki as a great host and to red lions pride, kathleenlovesflorida, and Trunald for great cards! Leaving rep and itrader now

Good to see that returns are already arriving.
The cards were so much fun!
The assortment was SPOOK-TACULAR.
Who could have, would have, thought, there were so many ways to portray skulls and skeletons??????
Thanks to everyone for participating.

Skeletons rattled the mailbox this weekend!

Awesome returns from : Jenurebel,3moffday2 & VickiZ..

itrader for our Spooktacular hostess and you rocks on the way for all.

Fabulous cards received from talented artists. Deb2015, An.M.Sudyka, and Pancake Machine. Many thanks!

Can someone please remind me how to leave rep points? I'm getting a bit lost here.

My cards arrived while we were gone. Left Australia w/its blue skies and warm sun to come home to am weather that is in the high 20s. And the older we get the worse the jet lag.

Anyway I recd cards from 4 artists whom I was able to give rep points to plus Suzi and Karr311 to whom I was not able to give rep to. This was a fun swap to make cards for. thanks VickiZ for hosting

Back
Top Bottom