You’re a Wizard Harry! Due October 1st

Kae.Ryan

We're all mad here
Media
Swap Due Date: October 1st
Withdraw Date: Just communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collage, mixed media, light embellishments etc)

Theme: Harry Potter Open Media!
For this swap your cards can be anything you want relating to Harry Potter! Wizards, wands, spells, Diagon Alley, Hogwarts, The Weasleys, Dumbledore, Dobby, The Flying Car, Platform 9 3/4, Quidditch, and on and on… anything related to the books and movies! I hope there are a lot of fans out there! Use any media you would like, and lets make some magical cards!!

Details:
* Create 3 original ATCs (measuring 2.5"x 3.5")
* On back of each card write: real name, username, swap theme, location, and date.
* Please don’t use too many embellishments or stickers, use them tastefully! (I love embellishments just don’t make it super bulky!)
* All cards must be your original art, no prints, each card may be different from the next, or all the same!
* No white backgrounds, and no flimsy cards, make them sturdy! Create something you would be proud to trade in person!
* A Host card is never required, but would be a wonderful surprise!
* Don't forget to leave trader points for host and rep points for the cards you receive!
* Neutral Trader will be left if you don’t communicate and I don’t hear from you by the due date.

Mailing:
* PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards. Please don’t post on the thread, I might not see it. Also I work full time so please give me at least 24 hours to respond, I do check in daily, its not often I miss a day checking out the site!
* Send each card in its own plastic sleeve.
* USA players: send 1 forever stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me)
* International players: send 1 global stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me) or $1 US Dollar ($2 if cards are bulky)
* Include Large Sticky Address label, or SASE if you like, either way is fine.
* I have not moved so if you have my address just please post when you send your cards so I can be on the lookout!

1. Kae.Ryan
2. Karr3ll
3. Amandawas
4. catladybj - withdrawn
5. 3moffday2
6. Wolf_Moon
7. Carriesmith84
8. redlionspride
9. Elle
10. miss
11. AmySi
12. Linda4atc

Last edited:
I am very nearly overcommitted on swaps at the moment, otherwise I'd be joining! I do plan to check back and see all the awesome HP art! (And who knows, maybe I'll bust through my other swaps and join later).

For you fans that have a darker sense of humor, have you ever had the pleasure of watching the first movie narrated by comic book artist/comedian Brad Neely? It is absolutely fantastic. If you're interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u981JhkK46o&list=PLpdyXnYZVE553s2ArxXvcHlWtksj0mPbI

No worries, I hope it ends up working out! Thanks for checking it out either way! :) ohhh that sounds awesome, I will definitely check that out soon! Thanks!

Oh no, I can´t resist Harry Potter, but still have to settle for lurking at this point as I´m in the middle of starting the new school term at the moment... And unfortunately not in Hogwarts, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom