Expressionist Portraits - HandDrawn/HandPainted - due date October 9

casivonmir

ATC Novice
Media
Due Date: October 9 , 2019
Withdraw by Date: Anytime
Number of Cards: 3/3
Media: HD/HP

For this swap you have to create atc's with the main feature an expressionist portrait. You can check out the works of Henri Matisse, Pablo Picaso, Edvard Munch, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner and many others for inspiration.

Go get your colours out for this one, it's going to be a fun colour explosion on your card :-)

Guidelines:

Card : 2.5 x 3.5 inches on sturdy paper in it's own protective sleeve

Art : must be an handdraw/handpainted original card only, no loose glitter and/or stamping and no flat white backgrounds or backgrounds that are not completly filled in

Add on the back of each card: your username, swapname, and anything else you wish to add

I will leave iTrader points when I receive your cards. Upon receiving your cards, please leave an iTrader for me, your host, and You Rock Points for the artists of the cards you receive.

Send in something that you are proud of and that you would be excited to see in your return envelope. I am going to do my best to swap effort for effort.

If you need to withdraw, please communicate about this.

Host cards are not required but will be cherrished forever.

Mailing:

I live in europe so it usualy takes about 5 to 10 days for cards to reach me from oversees

Please include a mailing label with your address clearly written or typed.
Please include a US global forever stamp or 2 $ bills.
Package your cards securely, don't put them loose in an envelop but tape them with washi tape to a sturdy piece of paper so they won't bend
When you are ready to send in your cards, send me a PM for my address

That's it, have fun everyone !!!

Players:

0. Casivonmir
1. Ravenshadow ( Withdrew))
2. Redplantlady (Received)
3. Paintaddict (Received)
4. Asharnanae (Received)
5. Hem18 (Received)

Last edited:
Not my usual style yet it will be fun to experiment with this form of expression. Can I do portraits of animals too or is it just people?

hey there Casivonmir, I wanted to joint the swap if possible.

Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track, was this the sort of thing you were thinking about expressionist wise? 23ba8a19ddfa939d03fa646f0dda0df8.jpg ernst-ludwig-kirchner-self-portrait-1925-ernst-ludwig-kirchner.jpg 9162d13c47d477e28fe0f56b3a442087--expressionism-portrait-german-expressionism.jpg 9030.jpg c89c270ee71c01b9519fc99ce5d17dc2.jpg can we go a bit cubist, or not at all?

that's exactly what I mean asharnanae, you could add a bit of cubisme if you like, as long as it's still recognisable as a portrait

Back
Top Bottom