“For some of us, Halloween is everyday.” Tim Burton, Due October 16th

Kae.Ryan

We're all mad here
Media
Swap Due Date: October 16th
Withdraw Date: Just communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collage, mixed media, light embellishments etc)

Theme: Anything Tim Burton!
Obviously halloween is approaching, so first thing that comes to mind is Nightmare before Christmas! But this swap can be anything Tim Burton related.. any of his movies, artwork, Tim himself, other things drawn in Tim Burton style! Edward Scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, Frankenweenie, Mars Attacks!, James and the Giant Peach, Beetlejuice, and more!

Details:
* Create 3 original ATCs (measuring 2.5"x 3.5")
* On back of each card write: real name, username, swap theme, location, and date.
* Please don’t use too many embellishments or stickers, use them tastefully! (I love embellishments just don’t make it super bulky!)
* All cards must be your original art, no prints, each card may be different from the next, or all the same!
* No white backgrounds, and no flimsy cards, make them sturdy! Create something you would be proud to trade in person!
* A Host card is never required, but would be a wonderful surprise!
* Don't forget to leave trader points for host and rep points for the cards you receive!
* Neutral Trader will be left if you don’t communicate and I don’t hear from you by the due date.

Mailing:
* PM me for my address when you're ready to send your cards.
* Send each card in its own plastic sleeve.
* USA players: send 1 forever stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me)
* International players: send 1 global stamp (2 if it took 2 to get to me) or $1 US Dollar ($2 if cards are bulky)
* Include Large Sticky Address label, or SASE if you like, either way is fine. Please send any extra postage loose and not already stuck onto a SASE.
* I have not moved so if you have my address just please post when you send your cards!

Kae.Ryan
1. Karr3ll
2. aginghippychic
3. Amandawas
4. 3moffday2
5. Bluevioletz
6. Blueangel
7. ArbitraryStar
8. IstinKray IlverSay
9. cheyenneshea
10. Miss
11. emmadreamstar

Last edited:
I finished my first card. Before I make more, please let me know if this is what you have in mind...
View attachment 209126

Sure! I think that is wonderful and very Tim burton-esque!!

And Ancient Planter if you end up joining us and she sends that card in I can try to make sure it ends up in your returns! :)

And welcome Amandawas!

Thanks Kae.Ryan and Ancient Planter! It's good to know I'm on the right track. I look forward to making some more Tim Burton style cards!

What a cute dancing pumpkin AHC!

Progress: I sketched my 4 cards on Friday, I was so excited about this theme! One is already inked. :D I couldn't help it as I love this movie so much: so all of mine will be Nightmare of Christmas themed. Two showing Jack & Sally together and two of Sally.

Back
Top Bottom