Ghosts Among Us, Due October 25, 2019

My house was built in the 1800's, and is haunted by a myriad of ghosts from different centuries......
The original builder, a Trapper, built a one-room shack with a "second floor" sleeping area in 1814.
He still rocks in my rocking chair, old, wrinkled, bearded, and smoking a corn cob pipe, which I often smell before I see the smoker. I call him "Gramps", and he seems okay with that.

The house was moved from its original location when a road went through the property, and that is when Carolyn arrived.
Blond, buxom, and beautiful, she was a tease.
I don't know if she came with the house, or was part of the new location the house was moved to.
But she revealed herself to EVERYONE!!!!!:eek

Even those who said they saw her, and described her in detail, and asked about her, (later) claimed they never saw her......:twitcy:
(I have no photos of her, and seldom talk about her unless others have seen her first, and asked about her.

Last edited:
Please sign me.

On occasion, I have seen ghosts and spirits but I my mom sees them all the time.

I was 4 or 5 and I was playing in my bedroom with my "imaginary" friend Edward. My mom got into my room and she saw him as clearly as I did. She kept seeing him all thru the time I lived at home.

Please sign me.

On occasion, I have seen ghosts and spirits but I my mom sees them all the time.

I was 4 or 5 and I was playing in my bedroom with my "imaginary" friend Edward. My mom got into my room and she saw him as clearly as I did. She kept seeing him all thru the time I lived at home.

Another SPOOKTACTULAR story.
It is helpful when parents can also see ghosts, or at least believe that you can.

Many people see ghosts.
Many more are afraid to admit they do.
I am glad you and your sister (as well as leydab) see ghosts and are comfortable doing so.

First cards have been received.
Thank you, Karr311, for being so fast.
Thanks also for including a hostie card.

join me up please!

Houston Tx has an utterly FABulous Funeral Museum, it is very interesting! My Mom is VERY susceptible to spirits.
we had a nice day exploring the museum, the next day she told me a half dozen or more had hitched a ride home with her.
She had to very emphatically tell an older man he could Not sleep in her bed; he was in the process of taking off his pants! And there was a group of ladies also getting ready for bed. She told them all firmly that she was sorry, but they had to leave, they could not stay there. And they left.
she has had many experiences. I have had a few.

Some of you have had pets die, which is always heart-breaking.
Some of you have told me your pet's ghosts are still with you.
How cool!!!

All of our deceased pets remained with us (in ghosts form) for years and years and years after their passing.
Then one day, near Halloween, every one of the cat ghosts vanished, to be replaced when our new/current female had 13 kittens, all black, but for one, who was ghost grey.
I think all our kitty ghosts reincarnated in the new kitties....their personalities were identical.
We also got a write-up in the local paper.....

Ghosts among us

Run - day time cemetery image inked to look like night, packing tape transfer, white gel pen

Among the ruins -book image background, gesso, magazine image, gelatos, foil bats

I guess my mailman got tired of being stalked ;) he brought me my Halloween catalog today !! Yayyy

AWESOME ATCs, Spotted Crow.
Very cool packing tape transfer card.
Thanks for posting such spooktactular cards.

It is cool, crisp, and clear this morning, and just a few days past the full moon.
The (almost) full moon is splendid this morning, and the weather is sooooo ghostly.

I wish it were cool here in southern Oregon, too. Today is supposed to be a brief day of low 80s, then back to the mid-90s tomorrow, and 100 by next Tuesday. Good thing we've got solar panels on the roof and can keep the a/c at a pleasant 73! October can't get here soon enough!!

Ghosts crept into today's mail.
They must have scared the postman, because mail was delivered really late!

It is end August, and "Ghost" movies are starting to creep into my TV movie line-up.

Have you seen "Always", with Richard Dryfuss, or"Kiss Me Goodbye" with Sally Field, James Caan and Jeff Bridges, or "Just Like Heaven" starring Reese Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo, and Jon Heder. (Not really a "ghost" story, but very interesting)

Funny, I did a web search just last week on "Show Me all the Ghost Movies" and none of the above movies came up.
So much for the "New, super-duper, search functions"....
"THEY" claim their WONDERFUL search function will pull and display ALL the (any theme) movies you would ever want to watch, but apparently "GHOST" has to be in the title (in the movie description does NOT count) or the search function cannot find them. So much for technology "thinking outside the box" :swoon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom