Media
Swap Due Date - October 1, 2019
Signup/withdraw date - any - please communicate
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants - unlimited
Medium - Ballpoint pen only
Hand Drawn

Let's get our ink on ~ again!!

I've hosted ballpoint pen swaps before and the artwork never ceases to amaze me! I just love to see what can be done with a mere ballpoint pen! This is a hand-drawn only swap, depicting anything you'd like. The one absolute hard and fast rule is that the only medium you may use is a ballpoint pen. Please, no other embellishments.
There are many ballpoint pen varieties out there and you can find them in all colors... it is entirely up to you. I mostly use the "free" blue or black ones from the bank. (My sister always reminds me that there aren't really free pens at the bank, but I disagree!)

Just have fun!

Please enclose SASE with same amount of postage it costs to reach me. International, please enclose a well-hidden $2 and address label. Please PM me if there is any problem.

Who wants to draw in ink?

1. MARRAE ~ received
2. Essy ~ received
3. Blonda ~ received
4. mim ~ received
5. artbymee ~ received
6. asharnanae ~ received
7. 3moffday2 ~ received
8. Jan ~ received
9. kathleenlovesflorida ~ received
10. AngelJoy ~ received
11. Lorna ~ received
12. pouringdva ~ withdrawn
13. zhouzhou ~ withdrawn
14. hem18 ~ received
15. SMikell ~ received
16. ARTG33K74 ~ received
17. snaper ~ received
18. Annie ~ received
19. Paintaddict ~ received
10. CreatveSquirrel ~ received
21. Suzi ~ received
22. yellita96 ~ received
23. poonwugget ~ received
24. casivonmir ~ received
25. litefoot13 ~ received
26. plumhill 2001 ~ received

Last edited:
Reactions: mim
Lurking for now. I enjoyed our last time, just want to be sure it is done in time. And I have to ask myself: use color?

glad to have you here Lorna! and I too struggle with that question ~ I usually fall back on just one or two colors; seems to simplify things when working I'm working with ballpoint pen... but I have seen some amazing color images all from ballpoint pen ;)

Lurking for now... but... how are those pens not free? They encourage folks to take them, and everywhere you go in southern Oregon those are the pens being used; every restaurant the waitstaff uses those pens. Fabulous advertising for that local bank!

Yeah! I was itching to do some ball point pen drawings lately, now I can! Count me in please :) I enjoyed the last one you hosted ;)

Back
Top Bottom