CLEARANCE!! Swap, DUE: Oct. 19

AngelJoy

"We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Friend of AFA
Swap Due Date – October 19
Sign-up-by date – October 5
Withdraw-by date – None, just let me know please!
Number of Items – 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants: Unlimited
Media: Open

Theme
PASS ON YOUR LEFTOVER ATCs/APCs/ATCoins!

Do you have extra ATCs, APCs or ATCoins you’ve created for swaps? I know I have a lot left over from ArtAthons! Do you want to clear out your gallery? Let’s share those lonely cards/coins with other artists! Note: These must be original cards or coins you’ve created (not pass-along cards or coins from other artists or prints of cards/coins you have made).

Requirements
Send 3 or 6 cards/coins in any combination. I will do my best to trade like for like (ATC for ATC, APC for APC and ATCoin for ATCoin). If you do NOT wish to receive a certain type, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Standard ATC/APC size (2.5” x 3.5”) ATCoins must be 2.5" in diameter. Enclose cards/coins in plastic sleeves. Please be sure they are STURDY, not flapping-in-the-wind thin. If you can easily bend them, you need to reinforce them.

On the back of each card/coin please provide at least: your user name, your real name, your location, and name of swap (CLEARANCE!!). Any other information you wish to add is optional (date, media used, etc.)

Media
All media are welcome. If your cards have embellishments, please include enough postage to cover shipping (per card/coin).

Mailing/Postage
Do not send envelopes. I will provide them. Include a large self-addressed label and postage. PM me for my address when you’re ready to mail. If you have my Fairhope, AL address, you are good to go!

If you use bulky embellishments, please be considerate and provide the extra postage required!

U.S. players: If you're sending 3 cards, please include one Forever stamp. If you're sending 6 cards, please send 2 Forever stamps. Add an extra one-ounce stamp (per card/coin) if they have embellishments.

International players: If you're sending 3 cards, send a U.S. Global Forever stamp, or contact me for my PayPal email address. If you're sending 6 cards, please contact me before mailing your cards, as postage varies by country (from roughly $1.50 to $3).

Deadlines/iTrader
Cards must be received by October 19, 2019. Please allow sufficient transit time, as late cards will be returned. Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points (You Rock!) for the people you received cards from! When you leave a "You Rock!" it’s always nice if you can leave a comment regarding which card you received, but it is not required.

A host card is appreciated, but in no way required. If I’ve missed anything here, please PM me.

If you wish to post pictures of your cards/coins to this thread, that is perfectly acceptable, or you can just surprise people!

Who wants to join me?
(Please sign up in the thread so players have a comment to leave you a "You Rock!" when they receive your cards/coins.)

PLAYERS:

0. AngelJoy
1. CiCiCreates -- RECEIVED
2. Suzi -- RECEIVED
3. hem18 -- RECEIVED
4. Natalie -- RECEIVED
5. Lorna -- RECEIVED
6. Paintaddict -- RECEIVED
7. jo.on.the.go -- RECEIVED
8. Mushu -- RECEIVED
9. CastleQueen5 -- withdrawn
10. Beverley -- RECEIVED
11. Allegrae -- RECEIVED
12. ThouArtDelyrias -- RECEIVED
13. pouringdiva -- RECEIVED
14. Stacylynnrs -- RECEIVED
15. MrsMixedMedia -- RECEIVED
16. dithespy -- withdrawn
17. redlionspride -- RECEIVED
18. Donnacr -- RECEIVED
19. Bea -- RECEIVED
20. Blonda -- RECEIVED
21. Deb2015 -- RECEIVED
22. Artsyone -- RECEIVED
23. MarcieLee -- RECEIVED
24. Fierce Armadillo -- withdrawn
25. plumhill2001 -- RECEIVED
26. Karr3ll -- RECEIVED
27. Valerie416 -- RECEIVED
28. beaksalot -- withdrawn (cards lost in the postal system. :sad: )
29. prex79 -- RECEIVED
30. mcgillisj -- RECEIVED
31. miss -- RECEIVED
32. ksj1717 -- RECEIVED
33.artbymee -- RECEIVED
34. amyfaerie -- RECEIVED
35. anjen -- RECEIVED
36. Kitsyru -- withdrawn
37. Elle -- RECEIVED
38. aznfg -- RECEIVED
39. bertbaby -- RECEIVED
40. PatJ -- RECEIVED
41. Sara74 -- RECEIVED
42. Ligilass -- RECEIVED
43. micaela -- RECEIVED

Last edited:
I’ve already chosen the cards I will send. We don’t have to allow ourselves time to create cards for this one! Considering the due date, you may just get 50 signups!

I’ve already chosen the cards I will send. We don’t have to allow ourselves time to create cards for this one! Considering the due date, you may just get 50 signups!

I thought about shortening the length of the swap, but decided against it. But, you may be right! :D

Sign me up! Is it OK to send a mix of ATC and coins? Not sure yet if it will be 3:3 or 6:6. I am open to getting back either shape. This will be a fun surprise in the happy mail!:D

Welcome, Lorna! Yes, a mix of ATCs, coins, or even APCs is okay! Thanks for joining!

Back
Top Bottom