What's Through The Window, Due October 31, 2019

CONGRATULATIONS Ancient Planter
I see your card for this swap is shown on the home page
AWESOME!!!!!

Hey, it is already the last week in September!
October will be here before you know it.
There is lots of cool viewing through the window....Fall, Halloween, pumpkins, leaves, migrating birds.
Get your art on!

Lurking for this one to see what I can come up with. Maybe my red maple in all of its glory. Or the junk piled up in the backyard next door during sunset. Okay, probably not the second choice.

Lurking for this one to see what I can come up with. Maybe my red maple in all of its glory. Or the junk piled up in the backyard next door during sunset. Okay, probably not the second choice.

Both choices sound interesting.
See what you come up with.

In the last THREE days our oak trees have gone from
totally green
to
spots of yellow
to
mostly gold and yellow with minor touches of green.
The seasons are changing!!!!

What do you see through your window?

WONDERFUL WINDOWS received from aginghippychic and jheuser.
Thanks to each of you for including a hostie card.

Back home in much cooler Oregon after a week visiting my mom in smoke-covered Los Angeles. In one week the trees have all changed into their gorgeous Autumn attire and the houses in our neighborhood have gone crazy with the Halloween decorations (including ours, of course). Now to trim back the Chinaberry bush so I can get my peek-a-boo view of the mountains thru my kitchen window.

Love your window views, aginghippychick!

Back home in much cooler Oregon after a week visiting my mom in smoke-covered Los Angeles. In one week the trees have all changed into their gorgeous Autumn attire and the houses in our neighborhood have gone crazy with the Halloween decorations (including ours, of course). Now to trim back the Chinaberry bush so I can get my peek-a-boo view of the mountains thru my kitchen window.

Love your window views, aginghippychick!

Fall is definitely coming, already here in some places!

I am going to have to bow out, unfortunately... My newest grandchild is due tomorrow which is two weeks early so it is throwing everyone's life out of whack! I haven't even started them. So sorry!

I am going to have to bow out, unfortunately... My newest grandchild is due tomorrow which is two weeks early so it is throwing everyone's life out of whack! I haven't even started them. So sorry!

No problem.
Thanks for letting me know.
Happy newest grandchild.

24 degrees this morning, and the FROST is DEFINITELY "on the pumpkin".
Chance of SNOW accumulation by Sunday! Brrrrrrrrrrrrr
Some COLD ATCs were in the mail.
itrades to follow

Sorry, I have been proper poorly so my cards were not posted. Please withdraw me as the cards will not now reach you in time. Next post from here is Monday.

Back
Top Bottom