Dictionary Words: J, K, L - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Oct 11

I mailed my cards bright and early Tuesday, im sorry to be cutting it so close, i couldnt go inside and get upgraded shipping to make sure it gets to you, the lady working at the time doesn't like me and has some sort of personal vendetta with ATCs lol i didnt have time for the sass, so I dropped it in the mailbox and I'm crossing my fingers! If they dont I'm sorry and feel free to keep the hostie and send back my cards :) I think they might make it though

Mail call! Our postal delivery seems to be a bit off, because I have cards from Donnacr, Amandawas and Mrubyjean, and I think you all mailed them at different times. EDITED: Disregard if you read my post about Hem18's cards - they ARE here, but they didn't have her user name on them, so I didn't realize they were the cards I was waiting on. YAY!!!

Donnacr (who made some very Australian cards) has: Jumbuck (love the quilling), Kangaroo Court and Lexicon
Amandawas (who made some lovely HD/HP cards): Jewel, Key and Lipstick.
Mrubyjean (who also made some awesome HD/HP cards: Jacamar, Kachina and Leopard Lily.

Last edited:
I mailed my cards bright and early Tuesday, im sorry to be cutting it so close, i couldnt go inside and get upgraded shipping to make sure it gets to you, the lady working at the time doesn't like me and has some sort of personal vendetta with ATCs lol i didnt have time for the sass, so I dropped it in the mailbox and I'm crossing my fingers! If they dont I'm sorry and feel free to keep the hostie and send back my cards :) I think they might make it though

No worries, Kae.ryan! I will keep my eyes open -Tuesday will probably be the earliest I can get the cards to the post office, but I can hold off a couple days to wait for your cards!

I'm sorry for the scare - I live in a kind of rural area, and the time it takes for mail to reach can vary quite a bit.
More good news - Kae.Ryan, your fun, alliterative cards have arrived! I do believe that is everyone, so I will swap out this weekend and post the cards on Tuesday. I will also ask that this thread be moved to the Active Forums. I will finish with the iTraders and will also be opening up the M, N, O swap! (Honestly, I should have opened it a couple weeks ago!) I hope to see you all in the next swap! :jiggy:

Last edited:
My wonderful cards arrived too!
Thanks to AmandaWas (J), hem18 (K) and leydab (L) and, yet again, to our terrific host, foxglove!

Terrific returns received from karr3ll, katelnorth and dnewton972. Thanks for hosting, foxglove! Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

I am so sorry for the slow acknowledgement of these cards but I basically lost October with illness and am just starting to find the things that have been hidden on my desk. I show that these clever cards arrived on October 30 from: leydab, betsyG and Kae.Ryan

many thanks to our Host for this challenging series

off to leave belated points for all :embarrassed:

Back
Top Bottom