THE EMBOSSED ATC/ATCs/Collage Mixed Media/Due Date: November 1,2019

Finally got some time to play with my embossing powders. I love these technique swaps. Thanks for doing this one!

For my cards, here's how I used the embossing powder.

Have an Open Heart - I covered a piece of scrap card stock with versamark ink and combined a bunch of different embossing powders to cover the whole card. I made several passes, adding more powder each time to get an enamel look backgroung. The steampunk wings are made the same way, except I diecut the piece. And then, I also stamped a tape measure image on the bottom of the card and embossed it.

Embrace the journey - for this one, I embossed the background image in white and ink blended over the top, so the embossing powder became a resist. Then I added a gold embossed border by swiping versamark ink around the edges of the card and adding gold embossing powder.

Brave and Handsome - the green background piece is stamped with versamark and embossed with clear powder to create a tone-on-tone background. The frame is stamped and embossed with gold. I embossed the owl and his hat with clear over black versamark, which makes the coloring a lot easier, and the gears are embossed the same way as I did the others, covering paper with different types and colors of embossing powders and then diecutting.

With shining eyes - this one, I ink blended first, and then embossed in clear ink. Then I used a dark ink to cover all of the other ink blening to make the clear embossed images stand out.
I added an embossed copper border on this one.

View attachment 210510View attachment 210511View attachment 210512View attachment 210513

I've been without a computer for three days so I do have some swaps in & will give FeedBack & ratings as soon as I can. Yes, Deb, yours are in....

Mail Call!!!

Deb2015 Awesome ATCs! Thank u 4 the extra & 4 the fun little kits u send along; much appreciated!!

Very sorry but I shall have to withdraw. I read the date wrong and there is not enough time for the postman to get to you.

Back
Top Bottom