The Four Seasons Personified - HandDrawn/HandPainted, Oct 18

Reminder for any lurkers - the signup deadline for this swap is on Friday! I live in Canada, so I strongly recommend sending your cards this week for them to arrive on time.

All the international players who're currently signed up have sent already - good job, and thanks for being so prompt! Definitely makes things easier on my end :)

CiCiCreates and sunkissed, your lovely cards are here! Thanks for the hosties :)

Amandawas and miss, your cards have arrived! Thanks for the hosties :)

CreativeK, your cards are here! Thanks for the hostie :)

Today is the last day for any lurkers to sign up!

Halogen, your cards have arrived - perfect timing! Everyone's cards are here, so I'll swap them around this weekend and send them out next week :) Will update when they're in the mail!

Hi everyone, returns are in the mail as of last night! Sorry for the delay with this - I got very sick last week. Let me know when your seasons arrive!

One thing I want to mention: mail from Canada to the USA usually takes 5-14 days to arrive, but the border (and Canada Post) can sometimes cause unpredictable delays. 4 weeks is fairly normal, and things can sometimes take about 6 weeks to arrive. I know Americans in particular aren't always used to this, so I wanted to give you all a heads up now! It isn't usually a problem, but every so often it can be. If your cards are late, do let me know, but cards should arrive safely even if they're delayed :)

My returns have arrived! Will leave reps and iTrader shortly. Great swap idea!

Glad to hear returns are arriving, and thanks for joining the swap!

Hi everyone, are any of you still waiting for your returns? Let me know if I should keep the thread open or not!

Back
Top Bottom