POSTAGE STAMP APCS AND/or Bird APCS - 6s, Due October 25, 2019

I was actually told by my postal person that I had to much postage on my envelope! Couldn't believe it, she weighed the envelope that had the four 6's and said I only needed the one forever stamp not the extra oz. stamp! I sent along both a forever stamp and an extra oz stamp so you can have the extra oz stamp Suzi! I'm still stunned that she told me that!

Lurkers are always welcome, trini70. I hope that you get your momentum back!

I was actually told by my postal person that I had to much postage on my envelope! Couldn't believe it, she weighed the envelope that had the four 6's and said I only needed the one forever stamp not the extra oz. stamp! I sent along both a forever stamp and an extra oz stamp so you can have the extra oz stamp Suzi! I'm still stunned that she told me that!

Did she ask you to take some off? I put on extra postage all the time and my post office people are ok with it. I just laugh and say that I love using specialty stamps! One of them will sometimes thank me for doing my best to support our post office.

Suzi - I don't normally do this but I will be on holidays and away from home for most of December. Would you mind if I pre-sent my sets of postage stamp and bird 5's (or 4's if you are planning to do a swap a month)?

Suzi - I don't normally do this but I will be on holidays and away from home for most of December. Would you mind if I pre-sent my sets of postage stamp and bird 5's (or 4's if you are planning to do a swap a month)?

Sure Donna, you can send cards for the future swaps. I will keep them safe until the swap dates. I haven’t decided on the exact dates that I am going to do just yet, but I am pretty sure that the 4’s will be before the end of the year too.

Speaking of stamps, I was mailing something at the PO yesterday. I finished and almost turned to go, then I said, "Oh, yeah! I need to buy some stamps! Almost forgot!" I started to ask the lady at the counter for some of the State Fair stamps, because I'd noticed them earlier and thought they were cute. Then the postmaster, who was in the next room, (very tiny PO here) shouted, "She's gonna want the T. Rex stamps!" I said, "I am?" Then he walked out and we both admired the new T. Rex stamps and I said, "I guess I DO want them!" Ha ha! It's kind of fun when the PO crew gets in on the excitement of picking out cool stamps! :)

I like those stamps a lot! I will have to get some, if my little local PO has them!

Back
Top Bottom