JavaZarf

~let whoever think whatever~
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums

Due Date November 22, 2019
3 ATCs PLUS one Moo for 3 ATCs PLUS 1 Moo Swap
Number of Players 20
Items to be traded 3 +1 for 3 +1 (3 ATCs PLUS 1 Moo)

SPECIAL TRASH CHALLENGE - WITH A TWIST!
If you have withdrawn or received a neutral iTrader from any previous trash swap, you are ineligible to play in this swap.

This is a special trash swap. The trash will come from each player instead of the host.

THIS IS A THREE PHASE SWAP

All the trash will come from other players and not the host.

If you have wanted to trade your trash, but did not have enough to host a “trash” swap, this is the swap for you. If you have played in a previous special trash swap and wished you had sent different trash, this is the swap for you to do it better!

Three different people will make a nice ATC PLUS one Moo from trash that you send. You will get your own trash back in the form of an ATC - PLUS a Moo. This swap will be for regular size ATCs (2 ½ “ by 3 ½”) – Plus one Moo (Moo Dimensions are 1” x 2 ¾”), no dolls or other shapes.

To sign up for the swap:

• Post in the thread that you understand that once you have received your baggies of trash, this is a no withdrawal swap. Participants who receive baggies and do not timely return 3 completed ATCs – PLUS one Moo will receive a Neutral iTrader.

• Send me a private message requesting my mailing address.

This will be a three phase swap. Here's how it works:

PHASE ONE: - Due Date September 20, 2019

• Each player will create three sets of different kinds of trash. Please use a sandwich bag (or similar size baggie) for each set. If you want to send small trash in a penny sleeve, that is ok too. Make sure the top is taped to keep all the contents contained.

Each baggie or packet must have 5 items. Examples of items: a photo, scrapbook paper, vintage paper, junk mail, odd textured items, fibers, ribbon, stamp, tissue paper, bubble wrap, - basically anything that can be used to create an ATC or Moo, either by adhering it to a back or using the item as a tool.

• Please use one sandwich bag or similar packaging for each set.

• Label EACH bag with your USER NAME and REAL NAME.

• Send all 3 baggies to me.

• Please make sure your baggies are secure in a sturdy envelope, not a flimsy business sized envelope.

• Your envelopes with baggies of trash are DUE to me by September 20, 2019.

• Please have your user name and mailing name and address clearly written on a paper or an address label for me to use to send your swapped baggies to you.

• Any baggies received after September 20 will be returned to sender and your name will be removed from the player’s list.

PHASE TWO:

• I will swap out the baggies the weekend following September 20, and have them in the mail to you the following week.

• I will be using my own envelopes, so you do not need to send return envelopes or postage at this time.

PHASE THREE:

• When you receive your baggies, make an ATC with four of the items from a single baggie and use the fifth item to make a Moo. (Moo Dimensions are 1” x 2 ¾”) You can use all items on the ATC and Moo if you want to, but you MUST use four items on the ATC and one on the Moo.

You may alter any item, turn it over and use the back side, cut out shapes from an item, paint or ink an item, use a small part of an item or use any item as a tool for applying paint or use as a stencil.

You will be providing your own base for each card and Moo.
Do not use one of the items from the baggie for a base.

You can also add other elements or items to enhance the ATC and Moo, but you must use all 5 of the items in some way. Please have a focal point on every ATC and Moo.

The intent is to make an artful and interesting ATC and Moo with the trash – do not just paste everything down willy nilly on a base and call it done.

Each baggie will be to make one ATC and one Moo. The ATC and Moo you make will go back to the person who gathered the trash for that baggie.

• Make each ATC and Moo with a firm backing such as Bristol board, cardboard or sturdy cardstock.

o Please do not use playing cards as a base for this swap.

• On the back of each ATC and Moo, indicate the recipient's name (the person who sent you the 5 items used), and your user name and information.

• Put each ATC and Moo in a penny sleeve or a three across card page –MAKE SURE you have included the name that was on the baggie on the back of your ATC and Moo.

• Mail your completed ATCs and Moos back to me.

• The due date is November 22, 2019. Any cards not sent or received late will receive a neutral iTrader. Please keep in mind what your mail time is to Florida.

Posting the trash you received and pictures of the cards you make is not a requirement, but appreciated.

Postage:

When you return your completed cards to me, please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with the same amount of postage it cost you to send your cards to me. Compensating me for the initial mailing would be appreciated, but not required.

iTrader points

For this swap, you should give an iTrader to each person who made you a card.

PLAYERS:

0. JavaZarf
1. Karr311 CARDS RECEIVED
2. Prex79 CARDS RECEIVED
3. MoonThistle13
4. ThouArtDelyrias CARDS RECEIVED
5. Allegrae CARDS RECEIVED
6. kehlenn CARDS RECEIVED
7. Hem18 CARDS RECEIVED
8. CastleQueen5 CARDS RECEIVED
9. Annie CARDS RECEIVED
10.Mushu CARDS RECEIVED
11.AngelJoy CARDS RECEIVED
12.Dnewton972 CARDS RECEIVED
13.Ksj1717 CARDS RECEIVED
14.sweetgypsy CARDS RECEIVED

Last edited:
Please add me. I've read everything and understand this is a no withdrawal swap. It will be my very first time making/receiving a moo. :)

OK! Adding you to the list now. I think you will discover making a Moo is a different challenge but fun to use up your little bits. I made two Moos last night just to get back into the Moo groove.

Here is a hint if you haven't made a Moo before. Make yourself a template the dimensions of a Moo (1" by 2 3/4"). This will help you find items that fit. Also make your base first and audition bits before you glue stuff down.

Welcome MoonThistle - yes a dollar is ok. If you don't have one, that's ok too.
Welcome ThouArtDelyrias.

Just remember in this swap - you send three baggies with 5 items each to me. I will pm you my address.

Thanks for playing.

If you like Moos, check out my all Moo swap. I will be sending trash/stash to players for them to create Moos. The link is under my name.

Just a reminder. I live in North East Florida. We are currently under a Hurricane Watch. I am not sure what is going to happen during the next few days. If I can't get on line when the storm is here, I will catch up with posts later in the week.

Stay safe!

I gathered up my stuff yesterday. I think I have just as much fun picking out things to put into a baggie as I do creating and receiving the final products :)

Oh, i agree. However, I am a super second-guesser of my picks. I tried to select three groups of picks. Then doubted - too hard?, too easy?, interesting enough?, ridiculous choice?, would i even want a card from that stuff?, etc. The list goes on and on. I decided to make a pile and do a random sort. HA! Random is never my friend.

I cant resist this one. Please sign me up. I realize this is a no withdraw swap. Please take care and stay safe.

So we would actually be making 1-ATC and 1-MOO for each bag we receive. So a total of 3 ATC’s and 3-Moos, right?

I am over tired after 3 days of little sleep, and have read the instructions a few times and am just not comprehending well

Back
Top Bottom