Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead - OPEN MEDIUM - Due November 15, 2019

Day of the Dead

This is what I came up with. I hope they are what you had in mind?

Beloved- decorative paper, paper doll, acrylic paint, nail charms, magazine flowers

Day Of The Dead – note card background, decorative skull paper, water color, magazine flowers & text, shimmer

Blue Roses- magazine image, metallic pens, shimmer background, tissue paper, rubber stamp

Love Skull- shimmer paint, water color, magazine skull, sticky text

SpottedCrow they are just amazing! Thanks for describing the materials you used - I'm usually too lazy to do that, but it's very interesting to see what others use for their art! I really do like them all very much. Great job!

Your cards have arrived, AngelJoy and asharnanae! Wow, so awesome! Thanks for the extra hosties!

Asharnanae, I'm assuming you used copic markers for your cards. I have just started using them and I love them, but you clearly have the technique down better than I do!

Your cards have arrived, AngelJoy and asharnanae! Wow, so awesome! Thanks for the extra hosties!

Asharnanae, I'm assuming you used copic markers for your cards. I have just started using them and I love them, but you clearly have the technique down better than I do!

Thanks for letting me know!

The card with Frida has a genuine Mexican milagros that I got last year in Oaxaca Mexico during the Day of the Dead celebration. A milagro is a religious folk symbol to encourage healing.

Back
Top Bottom