Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead - OPEN MEDIUM - Due November 15, 2019

Okay, we have about a week left and six players' cards still out there. I know that a few sets are in transit. Hopefully they will arrive on time. Please let me know if you haven't already if you intend to be mailing your cards within the time period, which is by November 15. Thanks - I'm looking forward to swapping them out and seeing them all again!

Mail call! I just received two sets:

3moffday2 - awesome unique cards! Thanks for the extra hostie!

AuntieDeb - very colorful - love the flowery touches! I also love your faux stamp on the envelope! Thanks for the hostie.

my cards mailed fri.
found a book at the library, well, I have a hold on it so won't actually have it till next week, but thot I would mention it.
Calavera Abecedario : A Day of the Dead Alphabet Book
by Jeanette Winter
https://tinyurl.com/yy4mhbux
shamelessly I have provided my referral link!!! If not allowed I will delete it.
I'm looking forward to the book. AND our returns. I will try to upload later.
the Oyster Mushroom growing program here at the library is soon to start!
https://www.thriftbooks.com/share/?code=po2E8B2qkSbuoH5SFHuWdg%3d%3d

Whoops! I reckon I was waiting until I actually had cards finished to join and then forgot that I hadn't!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste!

UPDATE!!! All cards have been swapped and are on their way, so be on the lookout! I am leaving feedback to everyone this morning. What a great swap! The cards are just awesome, and I hope you enjoy them too! Please post when you start receiving them...

Thanks to all for participating!!!

woot, got my returns yesterday :D Thankyou to Vegan4animals for a being a supercool host, and thank you also to the following for the lovely arts: PatJ, Heather and Vegan4animals!

Terrific returns received from ; sarat, LaffQueen & Emoffday2 !
Thanks to our fabulous host for a great swap.

You rocks on the way for players and I trader for the host :)

My cards have arrived. Thank you to our host for a great swap, and to Lemonpie25, Asharnanae, and JenUrebel for great cards!

I have posted iTrader and YouRock! comments.

Thank you, vegan4animals, for hosting and for sending me great returns from vegan4animals, SpottedCrow, and Deb2015.

Off to leave iTrader and YouRock!s for all.

Back
Top Bottom