Thread: All Fall Challenge ATART-- Sept 19-23

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking All Fall Challenge ATART-- Sept 19-23

All Fall ATART Challenge - September 19-23
    I love autumn! By the middle of summer, I am counting down the days until autumn. I love autumn so much, I created a challenge ATART that is all about autumn and September.

A list of special supplies you will need if you want to complete all the tasks:

Jute twine or raffia
    Burlap fabric or burlap printed paper
    Plaid flannel fabric or plaid patterned paper
    Leaves or leaf cutouts
    Cellophane, tissue paper or wax paper
    Digital Camera
    Non-paper embellishments
    Paint or ink

Haagmm is hosting and counting points. I do have prizes to send out to the players with the most points!
    If you have questions, please put them in the thread. Other members may answer your question faster than me (because of the time zones).

Start Time: 7:00am Thursday 9/19 in NZ (UTC +12). It will be Wednesday evening in Europe and Wednesday afternoon in the US. You can start when you see the list of tasks.
    End time: When Sunday becomes Monday on the last time zone = when it is 12:01am in UTC -10. (Early Monday morning in US and late Monday morning for Europe).
    **I will update the time left in the thread.

A piece means anything that you make. It can take any form unless it is specified in the task. If not specified, it could be an ATC, a chunky book page, a ATcoin, an inchie, a MOO, etc. Since we are creating different sizes of art, please include in your post what your piece is.

Anything handmade is fine and it doesn't need to be available for trade. Also, the ATART is Open Media unless a specific media is mentioned in the task.

Please: Mention the task number you have completed when posting a picture.
    *You can put up to three tasks in one piece but remember to mention them all.

I will comment in the thread to show when I have counted points so far. I won't go back to look before that point to update points. Please do not change anything in your earlier posts that relates to points.

Points are listed on each task. A few tasks can be done multiple times but for most, you can only get points once per task.

If you do not understand a task, please ask. We all are happy to help. Don't take tasks too seriously. Everything goes as long as you can draw some sort of line connecting the task to your piece.

TASKS ARE IN THE NEXT POST and will be posted at the Start Time!

And remember, of course you can join this a-thon even if you don't participate in the challenges!

General a-thon info (for all ATARTs)

What IS an ATART?
    It’s an All Types of ART marathon where you can create art, made over the same time in each time zone. This thread is going to be our crafting room.

HOW IT WORKS:
    Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your Athon gallery and post to the thread. Trading and chatting are going on all the time.
    After all the trading is done move your creations OUT of the Athon Gallery and into their correct Galleries - 'Available ATCs' or 'Mail Art'

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:
    When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing. Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:
    And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
    From your atcsforall.com gallery:
    It’s easiest to have two windows open.
    1) Go to your gallery and copy the image location
    2) Go to your post and paste the copied text
    3) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_220.JPG[/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word in the address and change it to 'small'.

From your computer:
    1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
    2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.
    Melissa
    Hosting: An All Fall ATART Challenge from Sept. 19-23. Watch for details!

I am working to de-stash: Please see my profile for a list of items that I'd love to send to you!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tasks will be listed here when the Challenge has started!
    Melissa
    Hosting: An All Fall ATART Challenge from Sept. 19-23. Watch for details!

I am working to de-stash: Please see my profile for a list of items that I'd love to send to you!