Whimsical Childlike Art-Hand Drawn, Hand Painted, some Mixed Media-Due November 5

Essy

Draw, Color, Create
Media
Swap Due Date: November 5, 2019
Number of Cards: 3/3
Number of Participants: 20
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted/ some Mixed Media*

Whimsical Childlike Art can be seen through artist's like Mindy Lacefield, and Juliette Crane (please Google or search them online and other artists similar to this to get an idea of what I'm talking about, if you need) let them inspire you to make your ATC art for this swap.

* some Mixed Media: I mentioned this because these artists use some scrapbook paper or painted papers they make to collage/include in their paintings, drawings,etc. You're welcome to do that if you like.

Most of all have fun!

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :)

PM me for my address when ready to mail.

Send cards in individual sleeves please. Include username, real name and swap name on back of cards, and anything else you would like to add.
U.S. Players: please enclose a Forever postage stamp and a large address label along with your ATC's.
International Players: I will pay for return postage for the first 5 players. Other international players please enclose $1 well-hidden and a large address label along with your ATC's. I will provide envelopes.

Hostess cards will be cherished, but not required.

When returns are received, please remember to leave iTrader for your host, and rep points for those you received cards from.

Who would like to play? :)
0. Essy
1. miss -here!
2. hem18 -here!
3. withdrawn
4. mwilding -here!
5. CreativeSquirrel
6. Vegan4animals -here!
7. 3moffday2 -here!
8. acalla -here!
9. lazyshadows
10. CiCiCreates -here!
11. MrsMixedMedia -here!
12. Terri F -here!
13. aginghippychic -here!
14. sarat -here!
15. artbymee -here!
16. plumhill2001 -here!
17. CreativeK -here!
18. withdrawn
19. Willowh -here!
20. casiovonmir -here!

Last edited:
Welcome miss! You're my first player, yay!! :) Thank you! CiCi, thanks for checking out my swap and the artist's! Let them inspire you and have fun with it, you can do this ;) Hope you join us! :)

Essy, I am fascinated by this simple and colorful art style. I have been doing some research and can add a couple of other names to Juliette and Mindy. Patti Ballard and Kelly Rae Roberts (I have a little book by her). You probably already know these names. I am inspired to see if I can do this (but not quite ready to sign up just yet).

hem18, welcome! :) Thank you for joining us! Yay! :)
CiCi, thank you so much for the information it will give the rest of us more inspiration to glean from :)...hope you join us ;)

Remember the kindergarten school days cutting, pasting, coloring, drawing, doodling...and being excited of what we made...so proudly showing it off to our friends and parents :D ...this is what I would like for all the players to feel and enjoy the time creating your cards...no pressure. ..please just have fun! :)

Last edited:
CiCi, I looked up the artist's you mentioned...I've seen their work, but didn't know their names. Thank you for sharing!

Juliette Crane is now one of my favorite artists. I watched a short video of her painting one of her pieces, and all I want to do right now is glue paper and fabric to an ATC and paint and draw all over it! Please add me to your list!

Casiovonmir, hope you decide to join us :) thanks for checking in!
CreativeSquirrel, awesome, glad you checked her out and got inspired! Welcome! So glad you are joining us, yay! :)

Still not quite ready to sign up, but obviously intrigued. I say obviously because I discovered another artist to study - Susana Tavares. I really love her look!

Vegan4animals, excellent! Welcome! So happy you're joining in! Yay! :)
CiCi, awe you're so sweet sharing more inspiration, thank you! I will look her up ;) so hope you are able to join us :)

Back
Top Bottom