Whimsical Childlike Art-Hand Drawn, Hand Painted, some Mixed Media-Due November 5

I now have two cards finished and two more well on their way, so please sign me up. I’m not sure how pleased I am with my cards, this seemingly simple style is fighting my natural inclinations. I really love the look, but I struggle to get that style to come through in my images. Well, you will see when I post pictures, and I hope they’re ok. I did discover a great way to do interesting backgrounds though! Will do more with this new technique.

Acalla, awesome! Welcome! So happy you're joining us! Yay! :)
lazyshadows, another welcome to you my dear friend and thank you! So happy you will be joining us as well, yay! :)
CiCi, I'm so proud of you taking a leap and trying it out! Welcome! Yay! :) I'm happy you gleaned a new technique from it! ;)

Oh, good, MrsMixedMedia! Thanks for empathizing, we can be brave together!

Lol, MrsMixedMedia and CiCi you both gave me a chuckle :D
MrsMixedMedia, welcome! So happy you are joining us! Yay! :)

This is my second set - it was harder for me than I thought, haha. I kept trying to overthink things - I really enjoyed this process!! Thanks so much!
20190926_112718 web.jpg

Awe, you did beautifully...they are sweet pieces of childlike art hem18! I'm glad you enjoyed the process :) Thank you for playing!

NIK, that's so cute! Yes, as long as you are enjoying the process and having fun...which it looks as though you are ;) So does this mean you're joining? :)
aginghippychic, welcome and lurk away :), sure hope you join in! :D

NIK, welcome! So happy you're jumping in to play! Yay! ;)
aginghippychic, yes! Adorable bunny! Welcome! So glad you're joining in to play too!Yay! ;)

Aginghippychic, I really love the little bunny! I wanted to do some cute animals, but ended up with 4 little girls instead (not predictable at all - LOL). Pics coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom