Whimsical Childlike Art-Hand Drawn, Hand Painted, some Mixed Media-Due November 5

Everyone has made such beautiful cards for this swap! I’m so sorry, but I really don’t like anything I’ve made, and I’m going to have to withdraw. :(

CreativeSquirrel, I'm sad your dropping out :( we'll miss you. I was looking forward to seeing what you, ravenshadow, LucyMc, and notinkansas would have come up with, maybe next time :) Thank you for letting me know.

Waiting on one more set (international) that has been sent awhile ago so should be here any day...I will give it a few more days before I swap out cards, thank you all for your patience and for playing in the swap :)

I will be swapping out cards today, and getting them ready to mail out tomorrow...I'm still hoping the international cards arrive tomorrow, as my mail delivery comes early morning and my post office closes later in the afternoon, if so I will re-swap some around to include the international players cards also and get the envelopes sealed and go to post office to mail them out to you. Thank you so much again for playing and supporting my second swap, and also for your patience, it was my pleasure to host this swap :)

Sadly, the international cards I was waiting on did not arrive in today's mail. I have swapped out the cards and took them to the post office, they are on their way to you players :) Thank you so much for playing in the swap, it was truly my pleasure to host it. I enjoyed seeing all the creativity and style you players came up with for the theme, I loved it! I hope most importantly that you all had fun making them :) I did my best to give each player a variety in your returns, I do hope you all enjoy them. As a thank you, I made each of you players a card in the Whimsical Childlike art style using some themes you collect in your profile, so you will be receiving four. Thank you again for your patience. Please remember to give iTrader points so I know they arrived for you, and YouRock! to the players of the cards you received. Thank you!!! :)
I hope to host this theme again in the near future ;)

My wonderful returns arrived today! Thank you to mwilding, mrsmixedmedia & creativek for the great cards and especially essy for hosting & for the thoughtful and beautiful gift ATC. Love them all!

I got my returns! “Cat” from Plumhill2001; “Green Morning” from Emoffday2; “Girl with Floral Hat” (my title) from CreativeK. Thanks to Essy for hosting, and for my darling card. Reps and iTrader coming soon.

OMGoodness....I received my GREAT cards. Everyone did an awesome job!
Loved this theme. Thanks you Essy for hosting such a fun swap. I think we all had a good time.

Mine arrived and they wonderful as is out hostess!!
I will leave rep points now.
Great swap...thank you so much for hosting!
:)

Back
Top Bottom