Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: Nov. 25
Signup/Withdraw Date: Nov. 19
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: OPEN, - Collage, Mixed Media, HD/HP

Remember the song from “Sound of Music”? I’ve always loved it, and all the nostalgic images it evokes. This is Open Media, and I have listed the phrases in the lyrics that I would like portrayed on your cards. Just pick three phrases from the list and illustrate them on your cards. You can use “flattish” embellishments, nothing very chunky. Old Christmas cards may have some great images. Also, feel free to include more than one phrase image on a card, if they can go together as a scene (like my “doorbell” and “brown paper packages” below). Please join me in the fun and feel free to share your finished cards here in the thread!
CHOOSE FROM:
Raindrops on Roses
Whiskers on Kittens
Bright Copper Kettles
Warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
Cream colored ponies
Crisp apple strudel
Doorbells
Sleigh bells
Schnitzel with noodle
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver-white Winters that melt into Springs

GUIDELINES: Please place each 2 1/2” x 3 1/2” card in a protective sleeve and tape together side by side (a little overlapping may be necessary) with easy-release tape like Washi or painters tape. OR use the cut-down 9-pocket binder pages. It needs to be a CARD, not a PAPER, be sure it does not bend easily into a U-shape. Include your username, real name, and the swap name on the back of each card.

MAILING: U.S. players, please enclose one Forever stamp and an address label clearly written (a piece of paper will do, if you don’t have an adhesive label). International players, please enclose a Global Forever stamp OR a $1 bill, plus your address label clearly written.

When returns are received, please remember to leave iTrader for your host (me) and rep points for those you received cards from.

Player List:

1.WITHDRAWN
2. ThouArtDelyrias - RECEIVED
3. zCatLady - RECEIVED
4. Amandawas - RECEIVED
5. dnewton972 - RECEIVED
6. Marie - RECEIVED
7. Castlequeen5 - RECEIVED
8. WAHMBrenda - RECEIVED
9. janhamp - RECEIVED
10. JenUrebel
11. Poodle - RECEIVED
12. Niseyg123 - RECEIVED
13. WITHDRAWN

Last edited:
  • Staff
Thanks Collette! Are you signing up or lurking for now?

This sounds like lots of fun! I must lurk for now though..... I love “The Sound Of Music” :wub:

Happy to have you lurk, ferretgirl, Susi, Ancient Planter, CQ5, and Stahlrala! Hope you guys can find some time a little later.

Oh...I do love love this movie and it is one of my favorite songs.

I am lurking with a strong intent. ;)

Your sample card is wonderful Cicicreates

Hope you can jump in soon, Terri F. Thanks for checking us out!

Perfect for this swap! If it hasn’t been traded yet, you got a head start!

Back
Top Bottom