A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Nov. 25

Wonderful cards! I think I guessed them all, thanks for the great early inspiration!

Great set dnewton972! My favorites are the winter through the window and the girl in the white dress with a blue satin sash holding brown paper packages tied up with string :-) that’s a pretty awesome card and they’re all wonderful! Isn’t this a fun subject?

Marie, I love everything about that card! The vantage point is clever, and the lights and darks are wonderful. It’s funny how sometimes a seemingly little thing makes a huge difference, like the shadows behind each girl. Those are the little touches I sometimes forget about.

Thank you CiCi, I’m so glad you like it. I’m happy with how it turned out too. I agree that the shadows really help ‘ground’ the girls in the space.

I keep coming back to this swap but the rest of this month is very full so I will lurk for now (but it is bookmarked and I can keep up with the eye candy ;))

Great to have you lurking, Donna! I hope you can eventually play.

Marie, I love her! She really looks like she’s enjoying the wonder of the snowfall. Is that the spatter technique you used?

Oh wow, you loved me so much you mailed the card to me, not cicicreates. I love them all thanks!! Bwahahahha!

I meant, no worries, I can forward them on to cicicreates real soon. CICIcreates and I , live in the same area, but not real close, that I could just be driving by. I do have to do my Hospice visits on Sunday at 67th ave and Bell. Maybe we can meet up.

I would offer to mail them with my cards but I have not started, them yet.

Here is my second card. Can you guess the phrase?

Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings! I love everything about this card! Just beautiful!

Last edited:
You are right Marie, and thanks for the compliments!

Welcome, WAHMBrenda! Welcome to AFA as well, hope you love it here.

Oh my I am so sorry!!! I grabbed the wrong address from the pile. I will reimburse you the postage!

Hope you can eventually join us, Glitter. Keep following!

Back
Top Bottom