A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, Open Media ATC Swap, Due Nov. 25

That was lightning fast!!!! Maybe I’ll just go check the mailbox again.... ;)
Wasn’t this a great idea for a swap?

Fabulous returns from cicicreates-brown paper packages, thou art Delyrias - girl in white dress and niseyg123 whiskers on kittens....love them all!
Thanks for hosting!

My cards have arrived as well, and I got one of yours dnewton! Lucky me!!! Rep has been given... still admiring all the cards.
CiCi, Were all the phrases used?

Oh, great question Marie! I did keep track, I will let you know a little later when I go upstairs. Stay tuned!

Only two were not used - Cream colored ponies and Schnitzel with Noodle. I almost did a cream colored pony for one of my cards. It was going to be a cream colored Victorian rocking horse. Glad your returns are starting to arrive!

Haha! I almost did cream colored ponies too! I have a card in my head I’ve been meaning to make of a place that we saw once. It was a country house that had a long driveway with a fence alongside it and every other fence post had a playground pony on it. The whole fence had a carousel effect. It was quite charming.

As your returns arrive, please remember to leave reps and post here on the thread so I know you received your cards ok. It also helps me know when to send the swap to Archive. Would love to hear from 4 or 5 more players.

My cards have probably arrived, however, my mother passed away on thanksgiving day and I am in North Carolina and cannot attend to anything at the moment. I will do so as soon as I return

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom, Lisa.

————-
I am off to leave reps for those whose cards went to me in trade, since I played in this one (I don’t always). Sorry for being late to leave these reps. If you haven’t posted yet that your returns were received, I’d appreciate it if you could, and then this swap will go to Archive. Thanks to everyone for playing!

Back
Top Bottom