Trash to Treasure 14~Due December 15

Marie

Marie
Media
Swap Due Date – December 15, 2019
Number of Cards - 4:4
Number of participants - 20 We are FULL
Media- mixed media collage, plus any other

Fourteen!! Can you believe it?!?!? I’ve been loving these ‘trashy’ swaps so much, and hope this one will be as fun as the last few have been.

Swap Requirements:

• For this swap I will send each player an envelope of several random, but identical items. This is a no withdrawal swap, while you won’t know what is in the envelope until you receive it, if you request and receive an envelope you are required to complete the swap. No cards, no communication may result in neutral iTrader.

• PM me with your mailing address, so I can send out your trash items.

• Swap is 4:4 cards. Host cards are not required, but will trashily treasured if you should choose to send one.

• Each card must be 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base. You may have curved edges or shaped corners if you wish, but no coins or other unusual shapes. Cards must be protected in sleeves. If you cannot obtain sleeves a cut up card page or small baggie is acceptable.

• You must use at least two trash items per card. As always, use can be more than attaching the item, you can alter any item. You may shred it, singe it, or glue it mosaic style if you like. You can rip it, paint it, turn it around backwards, modify it. But you must *use it somehow. All cards that manage to use 10 items or more will be put into a drawing for a special prize.

• We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of. While I can’t guarantee media, I will do my best to swap effort for effort.

• All cards need to be labeled with your real name, and your AFA username, so others can leave you their thanks via you rocks. Also, you must list on the back what trash items you used.

Mailing info USA players
Please send send $1.42 in postage. (That’s 2 forever and 2 extra ounce stamps.) This will cover my initial mailing to you and your returns mailing. Please add an extra 21 cents in postage for each card that is chunky. Chunky is brads, gems, eyelets, metal items, thick items.

Mailing INFO International Players
I request $2.30 US for postage both ways, total. If it costs more than that I will pay the difference. I can accept PayPal if that is more convenient. I can also provide the envelopes if you like as long as you provide the large sticker address label.

ABOUT RETURNS

When you receive your returns, please post in the swap thread that your cards arrived, Also please, leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Who wants to play?

1. Suzi - link ~*” Received
2. MrsMixedMedia - link ~*” Received
3. AmySi - link ~*” Received
4. prex - link ~*” Received
5. Mushu - link ~*” Received
6. Haagmm- link ~*” Received
7. hem18 - link ~*” Received
8. Amychelle - link ~*” Received
9. JavaZarf - link ~*” Received
10. AngelJoy - link ~*” Received
11. dnewton972 - link ~*” Received
12. Elle - link ~*” Received
13. valerie416 - link ~*” Received
14. CastleQueen5 - link ~*” Received
15. CiCiCreates - link ~*” Received
16. pouringdiva - link ~*” Received
17. redlionspride- link ~*” Received
18. catladybj - link ~*” Received
19. JudyLee - link ~*” Received
20.dithespy - link ~*” Received

Last edited:
Welcome Suzi, MrsMixedMedia and AmySi! So glad to see you all here. I’ll get your names on the list right away and will send out your envelopes today. Yay!

Welcome prex and Mushu! I’ll gladly add your names to the list now, and will get your envelope out today. :)

Hello, I would like to join too! I was going to take a break from trash to treasure swaps
but I got on here and there it was!
I understand this is no withdrawal.

Welcome Amychelle and JavaZarf! I’ll get busy and add you to the list right away. I’m addressing envelopes now. :)

Count me in, please, I don't want to miss one of these!!! :D I know it is a no withdrawal swap.

Glad to see you AngelJoy! I’ll add you now. I’ve already mailed today’s envelopes so I’ll send yours out tomorrow. What fun!

Back
Top Bottom