Trash to Treasure 14~Due December 15

Hi Marie! Haven’t done one of these for a while now, so I am ready to sign on for this one. I understand that there are no withdrawals. Do you need my address?

Welcome Valerie416, castlequeen5 and CiCiCreates! So glad you’re all here. This swap keeps getting better and better! Yay! I’ll add you all to the list now and mail your envelopes tomorrow!

Hi pouringdiva, and welcome! So glad you are here! Adding you now; envelope is addressed and will go out today. :)

Welcome redlionspride! I’ve already mailed envelopes for today, but PM me your address and I’ll get yours out tomorrow. So glad you’ve joined us! :)

Cool hem18! You’re the first!

Welcome catladybj! We haven’t done the swap together for a while :-) It’s nice to see you again I’ll get your name on the list and mail your envelope tomorrow :-) Please PM me your address?

You’ve got it JudyLee. Are you aware that this is a no-withdrawal Swap? If you are, and you still want to play, please PM me your address and I’ll mail you an envelope tomorrow. :)

You ARE, dithespy! Welcome to the swap! And we are FULL! Please PM me your address and I’ll mail you an envelope right away. (Waiting on addresses from two other players as well...)

Back
Top Bottom