Trash to Treasure 14~Due December 15

I couldn't stop myself last night!!! This really challenged me - and I loved it!
Here are my cards with the items I used listed beneath each one (if I counted right, I was able to use 10+ on each of them - yay!)
20190927_104811 web words.jpg

....thought it would be fun to show the stash
20190926_174506 web.jpg

...and what I was left with as well:)
20190927_104743 web.jpg

Wow Haley! You rocked it!!! Great cards!!! I especially love the first and last cards pictured, and they are ALL wonderful! Thanks for sharing photos!!!

I especially love the first, second and third ones! I can’t believe you were able to use all ten items!

I couldn't stop myself last night!!! This really challenged me - and I loved it!
Here are my cards with the items I used listed beneath each one (if I counted right, I was able to use 10+ on each of them - yay!)
View attachment 210110

....thought it would be fun to show the stash
View attachment 210111

...and what I was left with as well:)
View attachment 210112

You are amazing, I love. your cards. I wish I could see the print below, but the visuals of the cards speak volumes of the art.

I really like the color combos.

BTW save your trash, because I am eventually going to host a swap with the leftover trash pieces from all the trash to treasure swaps we have been doing.

I had to give the Bob card to my son who is a fan and wants a whole Bob deck. If I used that card it would probably be a tool for paint. Also there are nice words on the back of the card.

I received my trash today, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with it.

I love the Bob cards! I had a whole deck... for a while. It would be fun to do a whole Bob swap. :)

I received my trash today. I haven't looked through it yet, but wanted to let you know it arrived. :)

Thanks for letting me know prex and MrsMixedMedia! The last envelopes went out today! So we are in business. :)

Isn’t Bob just the best?!?! Thanks for letting me know your trash arrived. Those envelopes are traveling quickly!

I’m sorry Laura, but we’re full and I don’t have the supplies to make up any more envelopes. I’ve put in to have this swap moved to the ‘active’ list... probably will change sometime today. There will be another Trash to Treasure starting up in a few months though, so do keep a watch for it. Again, sorry for the confusion and I hope to be in a swap with you soon.

Back
Top Bottom