Inktober, Due December 2

I would love to join!
I always try to do the doodle-a-day ones for each month, but can never follow through the whole month either, so this will be good for me too!

Are we not doing color? I noticed you said it was a loose interpretation, but everyone seems to be doing just ink...I want to follow the guidelines of the swap :)

Welcome, sunkissed! I’ll add you to the list. I intend to paint mine after I have them all inked. I just really love color! :) Please use color if it makes you happy!

Welcome, sunkissed! I’ll add you to the list. I intend to paint mine after I have them all inked. I just really love color! :) Please use color if it makes you happy!

I love color too! But I enjoy working in different guidelines to challenge myself too! (But since you said, I'm probably going to add color lol)

Gorgeous work, ArtSpot! Welcome to the lurker's lounge for now. Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you can join the swap!

Had time to ink :) Treasure - dark - ornament

1_E4781BFF-414B-4335-8C52-CAFFF7FC8F8D.jpeg

White ink????? What??? Mind blown........ boom! I had no idea ink was such a world unto itself!!! So glad I still have time to play some more in this swap!

Back
Top Bottom