Non-Fish Mermaids, Handdrawn/Handpainted Nov 15

Halogen, angelmarlo, and snager, your cards all arrived today! That's everyone - thanks for getting your cards in on time! I should be able to swap them around and package them up this weekend, I'll let you know when the returns are in the mail :)

Ok, cards are swapped, iTraders left, and I'm heading out to the post office to mail returns right now! Let me know when you receive your returns, and remember to leave iTrader for the host (that's me) and "You rock"s for your swap partners.

Note about shipping from Canada: generally, returns reach the USA within two weeks, but every so often they can take much longer, more like 4-6 weeks. If it's been a while and your cards haven't arrived yet, don't panic! This is pretty normal, and they'll still arrive safely despite the delay. If it's been over two weeks and you're still waiting for cards, do post to the thread so I know to keep the thread open for you :)

Last edited:
My mermaids swam in today! Thank you to Halogen, 3MoffDay and Snager for your cards and zilliah for hosting! I'm thinking of hosting a different kind of mermaid swap in the new year, so stay tuned!

Glad to hear they arrived safely! And ooooh, exciting, I'll definitely keep an eye out for your swap :)

Has anyone else received their mermaid cards, or have we been cursed with slow mail? Should I keep this thread open?

Back
Top Bottom