Thread: What's in your closet ? ~ Canceled

Stahlrala is offline “Every artist was first an amateur” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

What's in your closet ? ~ Canceled

swap Due Date - nov 20
    Signup/withdraw date - nov 10
    Number of Cards - 3 for 3
    Number of participants 20

, I am really excited . For this Swap, What is in your closet? This can be anything/ shoes/ clothes food. The results are endless. I am just thinking about just about everything and anything.
    can be realistic, or cartoonish, whatever strikes you. Please make sure that you decorate your backgrounds!!! No plain white backgrounds, please. This is an open media swap, so you can collage, sew, paint, draw, whatever you like to do best! Be sure to create something that you would be happy to add to your own collection. Host cards are not required to play, but if you chose to send one, I will love it!

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2 X 2 1/2. The cards should be straight and sturdy, and in individual plastic sleeves. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants: Please send a large envelope with your postage and name already on it . If your cards are heavy and or bulky, remember to include extra postage. International players please send a global stamp and a label i will send back the envelope
    Non usa Participants: please send a global stamp and a return label I will provide envelopes
    1.Karr311
    Last edited by Stahlrala; 09-29-2019 at 04:42 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!! Please sign me up... I’m excited about possibility running through my head, can I add closing door(s) or do you prefer an open door view?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head went straight to Monsters Inc! maybe mike wizowski, however you spell it lol! I'll have to lurk for now, but very interested!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kae lurk away Karr311 welcome

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping this up

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having a lurk!
    IMPORTANT ... All overseas traders - please make sure all envelopes are well taped up as I've had some arrived torn
    Love to trade!
    Sometimes I go quiet ... I have fibromyalgia and it can limit my creativity at times

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    LucyMc I hope u join us