My Daguerrotype Boyfriend, collage media, due Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019

My name isn't on the list. So I guess I was still being a lurker.

What a relief because. dont link how my cards turned out anyway. I feel like they needs something more.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38366050@N07/

I had to double check, too! It doesn't look like you ever officially joined, though you did mention choosing your boyfriends! We're so close that if you do decide to submit, you should still have time. :)

Yes, I did check that I was still lurking. My problem is I really dont like my cards. They are not a nice as the other players. I missed the mark. The cards are MEH. I do love some of my photos. but not the frames. If anything changes I let you know. I had fun lurking.

Cards are swapped and in the local drop box. They'll be headed your way tomorrow! Also wanted to let you all know that while swapping, I somehow managed to separate a photo mailer from the return envelope it belonged to. If you included a photo mailer with your submitted cards and don't receive it with your returns, please forgive me!

I received my hunky boyfriends today! Thanks to TSMarie for such a clever swap idea. And thanks to the wonderful artists who shared their boyfriends with me: Karr3ll, stichinwitch, and jenspirko! You all have exquisite taste in men! :jiggy:

Great cards received from stitchinwitch, jenspirko and Betsy Off to leave You Rocks and thanks to our wonderful host TSMarie

What a nice lot of men arrived at my house! This was a great swap! Thanks to our host, TSMaire and to Jauanita Rojas, Allegrae and Jocelyn Amos! Wonderful cards!

Received my returns today! Thanks to theweavershand, stephidee and zandradee for wonderful cards! TSMarie this was a fun swap idea, thanks for hosting.

My new boyfriends came to stay just before Christmas! They are all great! Thanks to notinkansas, JenUrebel and TSMarie for fab cards, and more thanks to TSMarie for hosting this clever clever swap!

Wonderful returns received from Joamosatcharterdotnet, stephiedee and laffqueen! Thanks for hosting, TSMarie!
Off to leave iTrader/rep now...

Just returned from Xmas vacation yesterday and my boyfriends were waiting in the mailbox for me. Leaving reps now for joamosatcharterdotnet, JenUrebel and Miss. Thanks all and especially TSMarie for hosting such a creative theme - it was fun!

Back
Top Bottom