POSTAGE STAMP APCS AND/or Bird APCS - 5s, Due November 22, 2019

Just a quick note, I will be starting the swap for the 4’s on or about October 30.

I’ve just submitted the swap for the 4’s, so look for it to appear in the forum soon.

Who are the postage stamp loving people?

I need a continued outlet for crafting with postage stamps. Does anybody have ideas for a series? Do you like postage stamps on cards or coins or do you love putting postage stamps on all sizes of art? Is anybody thinking of continuing a series with postage stamps once the APC deck is complete?

I need a continued outlet for crafting with postage stamps. Does anybody have ideas for a series? Do you like postage stamps on cards or coins or do you love putting postage stamps on all sizes of art? Is anybody thinking of continuing a series with postage stamps once the APC deck is complete?

I adore stamps! I have collected them since the early 80’s, and now I love using them in crafts! I have really enjoyed this APC series. I would love to do another series with stamps.... don’t know if anyone would want to do another APC deck, or something entirely different. I have done stamps on regular ATCs so far, and the APCs, of course. I don’t think I hav3 done them with coins yet though. I just finished sorting through my stamps for my collection, so I am going to have a bunch of extras for crafting! Yay!

I'm enjoying the stamps! I prefer the smaller pieces. ATC s, APCs and coins.

Here're my birds. They're going in tomarrow's mail. I've been down & out w/ bad sciatica for the past few weeks. Luckily I already had these done before it struck. I just haven't felt good enough to get them packed up and sent. Now it's crunch time. Hopefully they make it in time.

Attachments

• Bird 5s 10001.jpg
    Bird 5s 10001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Bird 5s 10002.jpg
    Bird 5s 10002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
Here're my birds. They're going in tomarrow's mail. I've been down & out w/ bad sciatica for the past few weeks. Luckily I already had these done before it struck. I just haven't felt good enough to get them packed up and sent. Now it's crunch time. Hopefully they make it in time.

They are pretty, Trini70. I hope that you are feeling better soon! I will let you know when your cards arrive.

I have my postage stamps sorted according to their topic - cats, dogs, other animals, transport, people, butterflies, flags, places, household items (ie tables, chairs, standing lamps, etc), marine, flowers/trees, etc.
Would people be interested in doing a series of swaps using the various stamp topics as themes? I would be very happy to Host this, starting in the New Year. We could try for a different topic each month starting with 'Cats' for January.

I have my postage stamps sorted according to their topic - cats, dogs, other animals, transport, people, butterflies, flags, places, household items (ie tables, chairs, standing lamps, etc), marine, flowers/trees, etc.
Would people be interested in doing a series of swaps using the various stamp topics as themes? I would be very happy to Host this, starting in the New Year. We could try for a different topic each month starting with 'Cats' for January.

I would be up for those types of swaps!

I would be interested in this type of swap too!

Sounds like a fun idea! I might jump in if I happen to have stamps fitting the theme. ;)

Yes - I would sign up each month as long as I had appropriate stamps!

Back
Top Bottom