Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POSTAGE STAMP APCS AND/or Bird APCS - 5s, Due November 22, 2019

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick note, I will be starting the swap for the 4’s on or about October 30.

2. Thanks Haagmm thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Just a quick note, I will be starting the swap for the 4’s on or about October 30.
    Yay! Mine are ready. I'll try to remember to mail them soon!
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    Philippians 4:6

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    USPS has unveiled the new 2020 stamps! Here's a link:
    https://about.usps.com/newsroom/nati...020-stamps.htm

Lots of good stamps for next year! I'm going to have to find a new postage stamp series!!
    Melissa
    Coming Soon: Still in the Mood for Moos and Try Something New 2

5. Thanks AngelJoy thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagmm View Post
    USPS has unveiled the new 2020 stamps! Here's a link:
    https://about.usps.com/newsroom/nati...020-stamps.htm

Lots of good stamps for next year! I'm going to have to find a new postage stamp series!!
    Oh my gosh! I don’t know which ones I like the most! There are so many great issues coming out! Thanks for sharing the link Haagmm!

7. Likes Haagmm liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve just submitted the swap for the 4’s, so look for it to appear in the forum soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are the postage stamp loving people?

I need a continued outlet for crafting with postage stamps. Does anybody have ideas for a series? Do you like postage stamps on cards or coins or do you love putting postage stamps on all sizes of art? Is anybody thinking of continuing a series with postage stamps once the APC deck is complete?
    Melissa

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

I need a continued outlet for crafting with postage stamps. Does anybody have ideas for a series? Do you like postage stamps on cards or coins or do you love putting postage stamps on all sizes of art? Is anybody thinking of continuing a series with postage stamps once the APC deck is complete?
    I adore stamps! I have collected them since the early 80’s, and now I love using them in crafts! I have really enjoyed this APC series. I would love to do another series with stamps.... don’t know if anyone would want to do another APC deck, or something entirely different. I have done stamps on regular ATCs so far, and the APCs, of course. I don’t think I hav3 done them with coins yet though. I just finished sorting through my stamps for my collection, so I am going to have a bunch of extras for crafting! Yay!

11. Thanks Haagmm thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm enjoying the stamps! I prefer the smaller pieces. ATC s, APCs and coins.
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

13. Thanks Haagmm thanked this post
    Likes Suzi liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in for the birds

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, barbwat, I will sign you up!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two more days to sign up!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monica, your cards arrived today!

trini70 is offline Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here're my birds. They're going in tomarrow's mail. I've been down & out w/ bad sciatica for the past few weeks. Luckily I already had these done before it struck. I just haven't felt good enough to get them packed up and sent. Now it's crunch time. Hopefully they make it in time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    current swaps:
    Hosting:
    Playing in: Bird APCs - 8s & 5s

19. Likes AngelJoy liked this post
    AngelJoy is offline I will sing to the LORD... Psalm 13:6a
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pray you will be on the mend soon, trini70!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by trini70 View Post
    Here're my birds. They're going in tomarrow's mail. I've been down & out w/ bad sciatica for the past few weeks. Luckily I already had these done before it struck. I just haven't felt good enough to get them packed up and sent. Now it's crunch time. Hopefully they make it in time.
    They are pretty, Trini70. I hope that you are feeling better soon! I will let you know when your cards arrive.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have my postage stamps sorted according to their topic - cats, dogs, other animals, transport, people, butterflies, flags, places, household items (ie tables, chairs, standing lamps, etc), marine, flowers/trees, etc.
    Would people be interested in doing a series of swaps using the various stamp topics as themes? I would be very happy to Host this, starting in the New Year. We could try for a different topic each month starting with 'Cats' for January.
    Now hosting:BLACK versus white Due: November 6 , Postage stamp ATCs - CATS Due: January 20
    I will be holidaying in New Zealand between Nov 27 and Dec 16 - my mail will be held by the Post Office till I return. I will be checking in when we have Internet but this will be irregularly.

AngelJoy is offline I will sing to the LORD... Psalm 13:6a
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnacr View Post
    I have my postage stamps sorted according to their topic - cats, dogs, other animals, transport, people, butterflies, flags, places, household items (ie tables, chairs, standing lamps, etc), marine, flowers/trees, etc.
    Would people be interested in doing a series of swaps using the various stamp topics as themes? I would be very happy to Host this, starting in the New Year. We could try for a different topic each month starting with 'Cats' for January.
    I would be up for those types of swaps!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in this type of swap too!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a fun idea! I might jump in if I happen to have stamps fitting the theme.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - I would sign up each month as long as I had appropriate stamps!
    Melissa