A Change of Scenery ATC swap - Due December 5

BluSkyHare- I am sending out 6 playing cards with people on the back (not the side with the hearts/spades/etc). Everyone will get the same 6 people. You'll cut the people out and give them a change of scenery on an ATC (not left on their playing card. Currently they are playing golf, dancing, riding a horse. Does that help?

I'm a little confused about what you mean by "Each card has a person (or people) on the back."
I'm assuming that means you're mailing 6 collage items that are loose and we will use these, or how else could we put them infront of a new background, right?
Also, what are the six "playing cards"? We're doing ATC's not APC's right?
Sorry for the dumb-assy-ness, here. :eek:

Welcome MrsMixedMedia, Marie, redlionspride, NancyL, moonthistle13 and huddlestonmollie. Your envelopes will all go out from the post office this morning!

I hope I clarified the swap a little. :idea:

Also, I'm hoping that Kae.Ryan, catladybj, nanvan, LucyMc, and BluSkyHare will join us!!

I understand this is a No Withdrawal swap, and would like to sign up. I remember that card of the lady making breakfast that you refer to in your Swap description! I can’t recall what I made her do, but I may have dressed her up a bit. Great idea for a swap!

Okay sign me up, I too was a little confused when it came to the APC vs ATC. Got it now and I can't stop thinking of ideas so I want in! :) I understand this is a no withdrawal swap!

I'll give it a go! I understand there is no withdrawal.
I've actually been thinking about doing a journal page where I cut a person from a magazine ad and make them do something different....so going small will be great!
Please sign me up.

WooHoo!! So happy to have more new players! dnewton973, Kae.Ryan, kehlenn, CiCiCreates, and BluSkyHare - your envelopes will go out in the morning!

Welcome to Suzi, Katelnorth, AnitaMac and JudyLee!

JudyLee-I pm'd you for your address. I'll be taking your envelopes to the post office in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom