A Change of Scenery ATC swap - Due December 5

Recd my playing card assortment today. I'll start thinking of how to change their surroundings.

I received my cards today as well. Really need my thinking cap and my muse working together for this one!

I got the goods, and I just want to keep them all. I love them. I will send you something good if you send me more cards to just save. I save playing cards, not sure why. Maybe just so when I die my kids can Scratch their heads and wonder if mom was loosing her marbles a long time before she passed.

I got the goods, and I just want to keep them all. I love them. I will send you something good if you send me more cards to just save. I save playing cards, not sure why. Maybe just so when I die my kids can Scratch their heads and wonder if mom was loosing her marbles a long time before she passed.

Lol CQ5- Is it specifically cards with people? I have a couple of other decks I can add in. I’ll send you another envelope when I go to the post office.

Lol CQ5- Is it specifically cards with people? I have a couple of other decks I can add in. I’ll send you another envelope when I go to the post office.

No I just like to collect a card or two from decks with fun backs. I dont collect whole decks. The images are fun. I like the 5 of hearts, and Face cards and jokers the most.

It took me awhile to figure out how to provide interesting backgrounds.

I collect post cards. and I have some that I was willing to cut up. My mountie in the snow went to Hawaii. He took his dog with him. The other mountie found a new ride. His horse ended up behind the cash register at a diner. My woman spanish dancer is dancing at that diner. Her partner is with a man in a kilt who is playing the bagpipes.

My ability to post in a thread has passed. I may be able to send out these cards before we leave on our trip.

Back
Top Bottom