A Change of Scenery ATC swap - Due December 5

I saw the cheetah one first and said out loud "oh how cute" then the broken wing golfer now fairy melted my heart. What a creative idea to give her wings.

THEN putting the dancer in a basket, GENIUS!!! It just gets better.

The butter was funny, and tickled my funny bone.

I am not really into alcohol cards, but love to see how we find a way to use those golfers.

If I were the host, I would keep the Easter Island.

Kate !! Just wow!!! Sooo creative and clever! I think my favorite is broken wing, but I can’t be sure because that girl mixing drinks had my literally laughing out loud! Easter Island is a hoot!

MrsMixedMedia I loooooove that dog!!! That crown... the ice cream! Great day to be a dog! I love how you managed to use the smaller person on the golf card too... I wanted to but couldn’t find a plan. And dressing up that dancer was genius! Very convincing. You sure had great ideas! Woot!

Happy Sunday!
My cards are finished and will be mailed this week :)

1_6DA5288D-0E88-48B2-8707-F6E019AA1448.jpeg
1_7587D727-0814-4982-9450-AEB7149643E5.jpeg
1_D18DD40C-5F13-4ECE-BAE1-7A7AAED942F6.jpeg
1_F40AA8E6-1A9A-4B00-9BD5-571C4488FADC.jpeg

BRILLIANT!!! just BRILLIANT!

Check it out: 2019-9a~ChangeOfScenerySwap Dec2019.jpg2019-9b~ChangeofScenerySwapIsleoftheGoldenChickens.jpg2019-9c~ChangeOfScenerySwap UpForTheChallenge.jpg

1. Aloha Hawaii (surfing a local pastime), 2. Golden Chickens in Paradise (Jimmy Buffet Song Cheeseburgers in Paradise), 3. Up for the Challenge at Mount Rushmore, 4. Are You My Mother, 5. I just Think and Blink, and 6. Baywatch.

Attachments

• 2019-9d~ChangeOfScenerySwap AreYouMyMother.jpg
    2019-9d~ChangeOfScenerySwap AreYouMyMother.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 2019-9e~ChangeofSenerySwap IDreamOfJeanie.jpg
    2019-9e~ChangeofSenerySwap IDreamOfJeanie.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh my word!!! Those are great Joamosatcharterdotnet! I especially love the surfing one! Or maybe the hula dancing one.... Are you my mother? Gasp!!!! Bwaah!!! Love!! Okay maybe that ones my favorite.... I could just keep going. GREAT set!

Sorry - I've been out of touch for a few days. My mother-in-law fell on Tuesday and broke her hip. So, she had surgery yesterday and we are trying to figure out what the next step will be for her.

I have received some phenomenal cards from AnitaMac, dithespy, Marie and CQ5.

Every set that I see has at least 2 cards that really give me a chuckle! (some it's all of them!)

Mail Call!!
Yesterday I received some fantastic cards for Joamosatcharterdotnet and Suzi!

I think that I'm all caught up on iTraders and I updated the first post to show everything that I've received. If I have said that I received your cards but it's not updated on the first post please let me know. Also, please let me know if I have your cards but you have not received iTrader from me. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom