A Change of Scenery ATC swap - Due December 5

Thanks for filling us in on all the new adventures of our intrepid victims! What a great idea for a swap. I'm really looking forward to seeing which ones I received! Thanks for hosting!

Thank you, Haagmm, for hosting and for the great returns from Hem18, CastleQueen5, NancyL, and huddlestonmollie.

Found my fabulous returns fom Betsyg, redlionpride, katelnorth, and Mrs. Mixed media today in the mail! So fun! We really need to do this again!! Thanks for hosting,

Wonderful returns from CQ5, redlionspeide, kehlenn, and NancyL. This swap was the most fun! Thanks for hosting, Haagmm!

My returns arrived yesterday, yay! thanks to dnewton, Marie, huddlestonmollie, redlionspride and joamos for the awesome cards and Haagmm for hosting! Merry Christmas!

Awesome! I'm glad to see our adventurous friends are making their way to their new homes!!

Please remember to post in the thread when you receive your returns and leave yourocks! for the players whose cards you received. And if I've been a good hostess please leave me positive iTrader. If I've not been a good hostess please let me know - I'll fix it!

I recd my returns a couple of days ago. Finally have time to do something about them. thanks for hosting this, Haagmm. I've given out rep and ITrader points.

My returns are here as well! Yay! I think maybe ‘I’m’ the favorite! Off to leave rep! Thanks for a great swap Melissa!

Hello! Received my returns awhile ago- sorry I didn't post sooner. Thanks for a fun swap and fun returns. I'll leave thank yous later.

Ooops - I got my returns a few days back and stuck them next to the computer, but I think I forgot to say they were here. Will get to rep points and iTrader very soon!

I will be honest - I am a little bit OCD. There are a few sets who I haven't heard if they've arrived. If you could please let me know, I would really appreciate it!

I'll be archiving this swap in a few days.

Thanks to all who played! This was one of the most fun swaps to host - getting to see all of the different ways you all changed the scenery/activity of our card friends was the best!!

Back
Top Bottom