RRR - Recycle Reuse Repurpose - Open Media Due Nov 8

Mail call!

I received wonderful cards from Karr3ll & NancyL. So creative! And Nancy sent one that opens in a way I've never seen done on an ATC. Very cool!

Welcome JenUrebel & Sara74! I've been camping all weekend so now catching up. I'll send my address to those via PM who have requested it. :)

Welcome to the lurker's corner ksj1717. :)

Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well!

Mail call! I received cards from Suzi... Apparently got them on Saturday but as I was out camping, I am just now posting. :) Great cards!

Mail call! I received your lovely cards today, AmySi. And I've been so rushed the past week or so (I took a small vacation which made all the other days hectic!) that I completely neglected to thank everyone for the wonderful host cards! You are all so amazing, thank you!

I have some cards in my gallery that I just posted that would work for this swap.
I have been lurking and debating if I have time to mail.

3 I made in Michigan from Trash for a swap on Swapbot Leftover cards

1_leftovers.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if these are well, good enough or what the swap requires because I used images not upcycled stuff.

1_smile.jpg

This one is all trash
1_coffee_understands.jpg

I think this one needs more, the background is scraps, but the girls need wings maybe

1_garden_goddess.jpg

Those are all perfect, CastleQueen! I'll add you to the list.

Also... Mail call! Katelnorth, your beautiful cards have arrived! Thank you so much for the hostie!

Back
Top Bottom