RRR - Recycle Reuse Repurpose - Open Media Due Nov 8

This was the fourth card, I sent in, The washi was reused, the blue leaves cut from I think a upcycled memo sheet, the background is a reused note card, I am pretty sure the arrow is from a postage stamp.

I got the two sequins from my stash, and the girl too. The butterfly is two butterflies put together one on top of the other.

1_Let_s_celebrate.jpg

Mailed mine on Saturday :) Junk mail cards with magazine or catalog images, old receipt, part of a wedding invitation, reused washi tape bits...

Mail ran late yesterday and by the time it arrived, it was too late for me to do the swap and get them in the mail today - mostly because I'm 2 hours from home celebrating my granddaughter's birthday. So that means they won't go out until Tuesday because Monday is a holiday, I believe. If not, they'll go out on Monday. :)

I did receive an envie from Valerie. Thank you for the hostie!

So we had a total of 12 players! Thorn's didn't make it, unfortunately. :( The rest are ready to go out on Tuesday since the mail doesn't run tomorrow. Thank you all so much for playing and thank you for making my introduction into hosting (2nd round) so wonderful! I hope you are all happy with your swaps!

My returns arrived as well - will leave rep points, etc later this week - have spent a lot of time catching up with other mail, but really need to head to bed soon! But wanted to say they were home & safe. Yay!

Back
Top Bottom