ATC Background Swap, Due December 16th, 2019

I spent most of last evening doing bubble art. I think that they are fantastic as it. Most are single colors but a few have multiple colors. In these pictures the paper is not cut to ATC size yet.

Personally, I would want to start them with just the bubbles as the background. Katelnorth - Is this ok?

what is bubble art?

I mis-typed: think it’s actually bubble prints. You mix soap and paint and a little water in a dish and blow bubbles. Then place the paper lightly on the bubbles and it leaves a print of the bubbles. It was tons of fun - we did the entire rainbow plus grey and black.

I think they look great, Melissa. I don't think backgrounds always need to be complex, but what I want to avoid in this swap is someone taking some commercial paper and just cutting it into pieces. If you've clearly employed a technique for your backgrounds, even if they are a single colour, I don't see a problem with that. I especially like the blue/purple ones :)

Personally, I would want to start them with just the bubbles as the background. Katelnorth - Is this ok?

Well I have about 80 bubble print backgrounds cut. :twitcy: that always happens when I try something new- especially when my youngest is home. He’s an art major and loves to try new stuff, especially with mom’s supplies and when moms cleaning up. Oh, and I left all the pink and grey uncut because they’re for the monochrome coin swaps.

Anyway, I think that almost all of them are fantastic in their own ways but I will go through them and pick the best for this swap.

Back
Top Bottom