ATC Background Swap, Due December 16th, 2019

Here are the bubble print backgrounds that I picked for this swap. They went out last Friday. Katelnorth, I put in a square of the blue and the purple for you! Thanks for hosting

Awesome - they look great, haagmm.

I've made some backgrounds myself for this swap - here they are...

View attachment 210717View attachment 210718View attachment 210716View attachment 210715View attachment 210714

I started with a sheet of paper which was a paint wiping sheet from one of my daughter's art projects. To this (which was pretty cool to start with), I added some collaged bits of dictionary pages and some thin white tissue paper with glittery bits in it. All five backgrounds are cut from the same larger piece, but they are all quite different. Fun!

Awesome - they look great, haagmm.

I've made some backgrounds myself for this swap - here they are...

View attachment 210717View attachment 210718View attachment 210716View attachment 210715View attachment 210714

I started with a sheet of paper which was a paint wiping sheet from one of my daughter's art projects. To this (which was pretty cool to start with), I added some collaged bits of dictionary pages and some thin white tissue paper with glittery bits in it. All five backgrounds are cut from the same larger piece, but they are all quite different. Fun!

Isn't it funny how sometimes the paper we wipe our brush on turns out to be a piece of art itself? I know I often save those bits thinking I can use them later. They're usually much more spontaneous than my actual artwork.:rolleyes: Your backgrounds are great!

I was having so much fun that you have 2 Host cards to choose from - my cards are in the mail today (full descriptions of how they were made is in my Gallery)
1_img979.jpg
1_img980.jpg
1_img981.jpg
1_img982.jpg
1_img983.jpg
1_img984.jpg
1_img985.jpg

Hi Kate and all. I've been away from swapping ATCs for many years but am back and would love to join this swap if I may. I've already started making my background cards and am in the UK so hopefully, despite Christmas, the posting of them should be easier.

Back
Top Bottom