Girl Power ATC Swap - Due Date December 20th, 2019.

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
Swap Due Date: December 20th, 2019.
Signup/Withdraw Date: December 15th, 2019.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3, 6 for 6, or 9 for 9.
Number of Players: Unlimited.
Medium: Open Media (HD/HP, collages, mixed media, stitched, etc.)
(I will swap fairly/effort for effort.)

Theme:
Celebrating women in all of their glory- any shape, size, color, age, race/nationality, species; from real life to Anime/Cartoons/Comics, Games, Books, Broadway musicals, Television Shows, and Movies (Mermaids, Fairies, Dryads, Mythical creatures, Urban Legends, Myths, Folklore, Fairy tales, absolutely anything you can think of!). You can create them in any theme you'd like as long as is revolves around women/girls/ladies or ones who identify as such!

Cards:
- Cards are required to be the standard ATC side (2.5"x3.5").
- On the back of your cards please put your Atcsforall user name, swap name, and any other information you normally would put on the back of the cards.
- Do NOT send cards that aren't ones you created yourself.
- A host card isn't required but I'd be super grateful to receive one, and it'll be treasured!

When mailing:
- Private message me for my address when you're ready to mail out your swaps.
- Each card must be put in a plastic protective sleeve. (If you don't have them, I will provide them.)
- Take precautions when mailing your swap cards so that they don't get damaged during transit.
- USA participants: Please include either a 2 ounce stamp or 2 forever stamps to cover your returns.
- International participants: I WILL COVER ALL RETURN POSTAGE FOR INTERNATIONAL. (But if you'd like to add $1 USD, an international stamp, or some used/canceled stamps from your country I'd be happy to take that as a trade for postage.)
- Send a large address label with your return address clearly written on it.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES. I WILL PROVIDE THEM ALL.

Players:
1: Onaki (Received 3:3)
2: Mrs.Alderman (Received 10:9)
3: subconscious_ink (DROPPED.)
4: Lemonpie25 (Received 4:3)
5: acalla (DROPPED.)
6: TrinaLD (DROPPED.)
7: derakisu (Received 4:3)
8: Niseyg123 (Received 4:3)
9: Suzi (Received 10:9)

Last edited:
Back