Destash ATC Swap - Due Date December 20th, 2019.

Alright everyone! Today is the 20th, I have received all the cards for this swap and left feedback for everyone.
I'll have this swap separated and mailed off before the New Year! :)

Okay. Got my cards today, but I'm totally flummoxed. (Did I spell that right? lol)
Do we give some kind of points for these? How do I tell who actually sent them in?
I assume the host gets an iTrader, but can't figure out how to give You Rocks when the names on the backs look like the original artist who may not be the person who sent them into this swap. Am I really being ignorant? (Wouldn't be the first time; won't be the last.) I think I put a post-it-note on the back of mine with my name on it so you could tell it was from me for this swap. Am I making any sense? :wub::twitcy::eek:

Never mind! Figured it out! LOL

Last edited:
plumbhill2001, I think in this type of swap you simply thank the host for the opportunity. Thats all I intend to do unless I hear otherwise. There is no instruction to leave rep in the requirements section. :)

plumbhill2001, I think in this type of swap you simply thank the host for the opportunity. Thats all I intend to do unless I hear otherwise. There is no instruction to leave rep in the requirements section. :)

Thanks, Marie! I think she gave each of us an iTrader for sending in cards, so reps aren't necessary. I'm getting old! ;)

No worries about rep points unless you want to go through and give everyone a point. I avoided posting who sent the cards in to avoid hard feelings if someone didn’t want their cards swapped out.

Back
Top Bottom