Holiday Pinup girls open media due Dec 23rd

Mrs.Alderman

nutty for squirrels
Media
Swap Due Date - Dec 23rd
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of Participants - unlimited
Medium: Open, Hd/hp, Collage, Stitch, Perler, Ect
No copies allowed for this swap. (must be original work) digital is ok. NO GEMS OR BULKY PLEASE

For this theme be inspired to make Holiday pinup style girls, perhaps baking sugar cookies or decorating a tree, sledding, anything that makes you feel festive! there are tons of great classic pinup images online to help get ideas for poses~

please read carefully~
Making and sending your cards:
1] They need to be received by me before December 23rd
2] Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3] Send something you'd want to keep for yourself, but you wont because your nice.
4] Protect all of your cards separately in plastic sleeves.
5] All cards must be flat!! no bulky embellishments due to them ripping envelopes
6] Send your address on a printed label or piece of paper, if hand written it must be legible. also send amount of stamps it took to make it to me. no need for a SASE.
7] International participants, please include a large address label and an international stamp
8] Write your name, user name ,swap name & location on the back of your cards.please put user name and swap on envelopes.
9] Please PM me when your cards are ready to mail for my address.Tell me the day they are mailed so i can time them.
10] A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured forever!

Players - when you receive
your cards from me for the swap don't forget to leave iTrader rating for the Host (me) and Rep Points( you rock) for the people you received cards for. this allows me to know you received your cards!!!

Who wants to play?
0: me
1: Onaki (dropped)
2: IstinKray IlverSay (dropped)
3: TrinaLD (dropped)
4: Joamosatcharterdotnet (rec)(home)
5: 3moffday2 (rec)
6:
7:
8:
9:
10: