CHRISTMAS, WITH A TOUCH OF WHIMSY, Due December 11, 2019

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
SSwap Due Date: December 11, 2019
Signup/Withdrawl: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

CHRISTMAS WITH A TOUCH OF WHIMSY Due December 11, 2019

For this Swap, we will be celebrating Christmas, in all its glory, with an added touch of whimsy! Imagine Santa and his reindeer, preparing for their Christmas Eve journey. What about the beautiful Christmas trees, holly and ivy. Scented pine cones and a hearth side fire. Presents of dolls and toy soldiers for the children. Bells, angels, elves, nutcrackers, snowmen, fruitcake...... so many fun possibilities! Let your imagination run wild! Just make sure you add a bit of whimsy to your cards

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

This is an open media swap. HD/HP, collage, anything goes! Whatever you decide, make sure that you have colored backgrounds.... no plain white backgrounds! Have fun with this theme! Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it is the same. Try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an ITrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. Karr3ll ~~Arrived
2. aginghippychic ~~Arrived
3. WAHMBrenda ~~Arrived
4. Onaki ~~Arrived
5. Mrs.Alderman ~~Arrived
6. lazyshadows ~~Arrived
7. AmeBee ~~Arrived
8. cmcarli …~~Arrived
9. Vicki Z ~~Arrived
10. Robin ~~Arrived
11. 3moffday2 ~~Arrived
12. miss ~~Arrived
13. Niseyg123 ~~Arrived
14. lindabelinda ~~Arrived

Last edited:
Cards are ready, mailing in the morning
Picture in My Gallery (made set or 4 - similar to the card pictured)

Last edited:
Thanks for checking out the Swap Wolf_Moon! I hope that you are able to join us!

Lurkers are always welcome! Thanks for checking out the Swap, new_bee.artist!

Back
Top Bottom