Dictionary Words: M, N, O - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Dec 31

I just noticed that the definition includes the use of deaf-mute a highly politically incorrect reference but the dictionary is quite old which is why I felt I could cut it up

Laffqueen, I see that you have two M cards...I am assuming one of them is meant to be a host card? If so, I am happy to select this one! I used to know the alphabet, but its been so long that I don't remember the other signs we were taught.

Thank you LaffQueen - the train stamps you use must have warp engines or something, because they are already here! Those train stamps And welcome back, Kae.Ryan!

~Laffqueen's cards are: Metacarpus (hand bones), Nest and Ornithology.

Those are lovely, ThouArt!

I came home to lots of awesome cards today!
~Hem18: Mushroom, Nighttime (beautifully illustrated!), and Owlet/Ow (wonderfully illustrated as a broken heart)
~Cmcarli: Manifest, Nosebleed (I had no idea there was a flower by this name!), Ogham (Gaelic writting)
~Elle (I love the postage stamp!): Man (I love how this is collaged) Nature, Outdoors
~Artbymee (all wonderfully hand drawn): Mouse, Nombat (oh my gosh, so cuuuute...its a. Australian marsupial), Oddball

Thank you all so much - I love seeing all the different ways you all illustrate the various words! :cute:

My cards are in the mail today. I went with: monkey/monkey wrench, night, nightcap (both hat and drink) and origami (trying to make something small enough to fit an ATC was difficult for this Westerner, don't know how miloccpep did it)

Thouartdelyrias, your wonderful cards flew in over the weekend! I will post tomorrow what they are - I just didn't wnt to make you wonder about them. :cute:

My cards are in the mail today. I went with: monkey/monkey wrench, night, nightcap (both hat and drink) and origami (trying to make something small enough to fit an ATC was difficult for this Westerner, don't know how miloccpep did it)

Adorable! Love the origami puppy!

Back
Top Bottom