Dictionary Words: M, N, O - Hand Drawn/Painted, Collage, Mixed Media - Due Dec 31

Hello, everyone! Allegrae, yes, your cards made it safe and aound...sorry for disappearing. I'm back now from the holiday break, and I have a number of happy mail from you all!
~Allegrae: who is back on track with the sports theme :biglaugh:;) with: Mitt (as in baseball), No-Hit and Outfield
~Thouartdelyrias: Minion (showcasing Bob, Dave, Gru and...the other guy :biglaugh: ), New Moon and Oblivion (beautiful blending with the Distress Oxides!)
~Donnacr: super fun word-play) Monkey/Monkey Wrench (I wonder why its called that?), Night (not to be confused with Knight), Origami, with the cutest little origami puppy.

Lovely cards, everyone! And welcome, Leydab!

Really hoping I have time to get to these cards this weekend, so I don't have to withdraw (and leave a gap in my collection!) - I'll let you know by Monday whether to expect cards from me or not. Even with Christmas, if I can get them in the post by Monday, they should reach you by the 31st :) Here's hoping I have some energy and inspiration!

Had hoped to get cards made...but the holidays and my pending retirement from work have gotten in the way.
So I will not be participating.
Hope to catch you on the next round!

No worries, Mrubyjean!

I have wonderful cards from Dnewton and Katelnorth!
Dnewton created: Mythical, Navigate and Opulent
Katelnorth created: Mullet (I still maintain that MacGuver is the only man who ever looked good in a mullet!), Narcissus and Out

Betsyg, I saw that you mailed your cards, but they aren't here yet. I will keep my eyes open!

Still not in yet, Betsy, but I will keep my eyes open for them. l believe yours are the only ones who haven't made it. It's the holidays...hopefully they just took a side trip to see Santa's workshop.

I received Leydab and zCatLady's awesome cards today!
~Leydab created: Mesh, Nipponese (a native name for Japan...didn't know that!) and Obelisk.
~zCatLady created: Meow (my love language! >^..^< ), Never and Ouch! (I am still dealing with the effects after dropping something heavy onto my toe a couple months ago, so I know "ouch"!)

EDIT: BETSYG, THEY'RE HERE!!! :jiggy: I went to check mail (even though they don't deliver today), and it was up there. I was told it got mixed up with someone else's mail. Oh my gosh, I'm so relieved! (For those who are curious, I live in an RV park while we save to build a house, so we have a front office who sorts the mail. Sometimes people will grab the wrong mail, so it looks like that's what happened this time.)

In other news: The P, Q, R swap is pending approval. After that, I will have two more swaps for S, T, U, V and W, X, Y, Z! We are almost at the finish line!

Last edited:
Okay, everything is in the mail! I only had one person get a "repeat" (a card from a person who they've received from before), but I have that marked in my tracker so that next swap, they won't get any "repeats," (unless a specific comment is made about a card.)

Thank you, everyone! I hope you enjoy your returns!

Back
Top Bottom