Tarot Cards - Major Arcana Cards from III to IV - Due Date December 19th 2019

I was thinking I was going to do my next set of cards in the same style as the last, but now I'm thinking of something different. I'm so torn, I already have the thumbnails set out lol

My cards are ready to mail in - sent a PM for the Address to the host, just waiting on a reply and I will have them mailed out as soon as I have the info!

Here is my set, hope everyone likes them:
20191114_154504.jpg20191114_154304.jpg20191114_154325.jpg
Tried to get the traditional symbolism of each card in there while doing my own take/style/designs for the cards.

Done in a mix of Watercolor, Markers, Colored Pencils and Pens on Bristol Stock with Corner designs punched out. Took a photo this time instead of a scan so you could better see the punched out corners.

Wooper, we can hang on for your cards maybe. Your last ones were fab!

I can't wait to see your cards, emmadreamstar.

I certainly wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer for the strike to pass so wooper can play too! Thank you dithespy and istinkray for the lovely comments regarding my set! This was so fun to do, look forward to play the future sets for sure!

Aww you all are so lovely! But the strike has been going on for 2 weeks now and may take 4 weeks in total (at least what we know now). So the cards might not reach you until January! That might be a little too long of a wait :(

I'm going to have to withdrawl this one! I've got so much unexpectedly going on IRL I'm a bit overwhelmed.
When things calm down/next set I would love to do a private trade with someone/s though!

No problem, mim. I'm really sorry you have to drop out. I hope you join in the next swap.

I'm afraid I also have to drop - too many things happening this time of year and I'm very behind on all of them :(

mim and/or Wooper, I'd love to do a private makeup trade with one or both of you sometime in the new year, if you're interested?

Great! I'll send you a message in the new year once things have calmed down a bit for me :)

Great, I'll send you a message in the new year as well :) I can't believe it's almost 2020....

I'm definitely planning to join the next swap too!

Back
Top Bottom