Marie

Marie
Media
Due Date: Jan 1, 2020
Signup/Withdraw Date: Dec. 19
Number of Cards: 3:3 or 6:6
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: OPEN, - Collage, Mixed Media, HD/HP, photography

This swap is for remembering and enjoying all aspects of Bob Ross and his painting career. Anything Bob Ross-ish counts, to include:

A: Bob Ross Style paintings /collages that look like Bob Ross paintings
B: Illustrations of Bob Ross's famous sayings
C. Paintings/collages of Mr. Happy himself
D. Happy Trees, happy squirrels, happy clouds, etc...
E. Images of people sleeping on the couch while Bob Ross paints on the TV
F: Images of paint brushes being beaten against easels.... :)

•Each card must be 2.5" x 3.5" inches and on a sturdy base. You may have curved edges or shaped corners if you wish, but no coins or other unusual shapes. Cards must be protected in sleeves. If you cannot obtain sleeves a cut up card page or small baggie is acceptable.

• We all have different skills so please send work you are proud of. While I can’t guarantee media, I will do my best to swap effort for effort.

• All cards need to be labeled with your real name, swap name and your AFA username, so others can leave you rock points.

Mailing info USA players
Please enclose 1 forever stamp for 3 cards and 2 forever stamps for 6 cards. Please add an extra 21 cents in postage for each card that is chunky. Chunky is brads, gems, eyelets, metal items, thick items. I can provide the envelopes if you like as long as you provide the large sticker address label.

Mailing INFO International Players
I request $1 US for postage for 3 cards, $2 for six. If it costs more than that I will pay the difference. Please no chunky international cards... they have a long way to travel. I can accept PayPal if that is more convenient. I can provide the envelopes if you like as long as you provide the large sticker address label.

Sample images:

View attachment 210546 By MrsMixedMedia and View attachment 210547 by Siren

Who wants to have a happy little time with me and Bob?

0. Marie
2. acalla - link withdrawn
3. WAHMBrenda - link ~ arrived
4. Essy -- link ~ arrived
6. tamalece- link ~ arrived
7. Suntrade - link ~ arrived
8. LindaP link ~ arrived
9. 3moffday2 link ~ arrived
10. AmySi link ~ arrived

Last edited:
Welcome to the Happy Little Swap Marrae! I’m so glad you’re here. I love Bob too! So soothing... :)

Welcome WAHMBrenda. So glad you’re joining us. I’ll add your name to the list right away. :)

Glad to have you lurking Amy! I hope you decide to join in later. There's lots of time. I'll enjoy chatting with you. :0)

The due date is far enough for me to come up with some cards, please sign me up! Thank you. Great theme :)

You’re welcome to lurk nanvan. :) I hope you feel inspired to join in later! It will be nice having you around!

Hi mouseit! Haven’t been in a swap with you in ages!! It’s great to see you! You’re welcome to lurk... you’ve got AmySi and nanvan for company so you’ll definitely enjoy your lurk. Feel free to chat in the thread. :)

Hi Dee!
There’s a Bob Ross channel on Roku.... ahhhh

I hope you join in later. I’m hoping to get something going today ...

Back
Top Bottom