The All Things Bob Ross Happy Little Swap~Due January 1, 2020

Lurking....I'll see how things go before I commit and sign-up.

You can find Bob Ross on Netflix and Hulu; which is great. Only problem, is that I might prefer acrylic (or watercolor) over using oil paints.

Last edited:
Welcome tamalece! So glad you’re joining in. I’ll get your name on the list right away.

And you’re welcome to lurk rturnland. You’ve got some great company! :) Fell free to join in the chat.

You can find Bob Ross on Netflix and Hulu; which is great. Only problem, is that I might prefer acrylic (or watercolor) over using oil paints.

Me too, rturnland! I'm thinking about painting acrylic or watercolor ATCs in the Bob Ross style :)

Me too! At least one. :) Hoping I can manage it in acrylics since the size is so small compared to Bobs canvasses.

This is so my thing...... Please add me up!

Would you be ok with oil paint atcs? Some people don't like them.

I used to love to watch Bob Ross! Lurking until I see if I have enough time to complete cards for this swap.

Last edited:
So I chose my Bob painting and started on it yesterday.
:-) I’m kind of excited to see if I can do it... and do it small....

Oh my Marrae... I hope everything is alright...
I'll withdraw you for now..... know that you are welcome to return at any time. Hugs, Marie

Essy your cards are safely in my hands and they’re terrific!!! I love the special hostess card you made for me as well. It’s perfect for me! Happy dance! Thank you so much. :)

Marie, you're so welcome! So happy you like the hostess card :) Thank you so much for your kind compliments and for letting me know they arrived!

Sun Trade, they sure are. I’ve been wanting to try them too. Just haven’t got my courage up yet.

Back
Top Bottom